Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1515
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 01:59 AM   #15141
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3371 Times on 2282 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

i had to go back and check, but i thought i recognized his name. he was the one the movie the Blind Side was about! i know some of the movie was dramatized for film and the audience, but it was still a great movie. awesome story as well!
Yes Axxe One and the same. We also did some support work for his charity. My wife let it slip while she was photographing our interview that (at that time) I was also A Dean at a Spec. Ed. HS, as well as the schools FB coach...and we had him on our show about 3 times,..last was middle of last season....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #15142
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Yes Axxe One and the same. We also did some support work for his charity. My wife let it slip while she was photographing our interview that (at that time) I was also A Dean at a Spec. Ed. HS, as well as the schools FB coach...and we had him on our show about 3 times,..last was middle of last season....
i am not really into sports or sports celibrities, but he is one i'd like to meet.

Old 07-16-2013, 02:44 AM   #15143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55

i am not really into sports or sports celibrities, but he is one i'd like to meet.
Let me go through the old audio files on My HD or Through iTunes, When i find it i'll send you the file in a dropbox share after you PM me your e-mail...He's really a great Kid(I call everyone a kid who is 15 or more years younger then me!) Met his whole fam. that yr. at the draft. His Adoptive Dad was a Minor league Baseball player and then called games as a color man for Both the Minor league team and for college baseball. I was hysterical watching Sandra BULLOCK play his mom & have those interactions with all those college coaches whom I had either met, or interviewed by Phone...and although a large part of the movie was embellished,..His Younger brother IS EXACTLY like the kid who played him in the movie!!(His brother is now a sr. @ Ole Miss, and getting a Bus. Admin. Degree so he can help Mike run his business interests...)

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 07-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #15144
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1069 Times on 718 Posts
Likes Given: 1626

Default White Water

Some where in South America - I think??

2008-john-rice-544-.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 03:38 AM   #15145
I used to play keyboards, but now...

Liked 2394 Times on 1452 Posts
Likes Given: 2512

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Me interviewing Boomer E. (Fmr. NFL QB and current radio & TV personality) at the end of his all star high school charity game in 2008( I'm about 85 pounds heavier in this pic then I am now)
May seem ironic to say to a sports commentator/reporter, but congratulations on the loss!

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 5th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 07-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #15146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota
May seem ironic to say to a sports commentator/reporter, but congratulations on the loss!
Thanks. I'm happy about it,.but I still have 30 lbs to go...

Old 07-16-2013, 05:44 AM   #15147
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2337 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 843

My father got the opportunity to show off his cars to our friend visiting from Germany. Rode down to the Dairy Queen in the Buick.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Last edited by ScottA; 07-16-2013 at 05:47 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-16-2013, 06:18 AM   #15148
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21997 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
My father got the opportunity to show off his cars to our friend visiting from Germany. Rode down to the Dairy Queen in the Buick.

Scott, your father's 55 Chevy is super nice! very nicely done. i like the color combination and the interior is amazing. very cool looking hot rod!

Old 07-16-2013, 08:20 AM   #15149

Liked 1624 Times on 871 Posts
Likes Given: 2638

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
Did you take that picture while sitting on the toilet?
You've got a sharp eye for fine furniture, lol. My brother (Forrest Gump made over) was selling the toilet. He's got OCD so he scrubbed the toilet like 9000 times prior to putting it on Craig's list. I ragged him about it to no end, even putting a bow on it at one point. Sadly it sold and we lost a nice conversation piece but hey, life goes on
Old 07-16-2013, 01:49 PM   #15150

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_Purna View Post
Sunset over the marshes
That's a beautiful shot,very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaglesam View Post
First morning back from our vacation. This is in Sioux Falls, SD.
I really liked Sioux Falls,SD.,it seemed like a really nice little city with the MO. river running through the town,lots of history there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratrider View Post
Bayou la Batre entrance:
Nice shot stratrider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
River in Argentina - very rich in cooper...

Very nice john!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
I thought I could trust them....will be leaving my rear shop door open from now on.....
LOL Looks like some little tupperware's on the way!! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
A bobcat I got a couple of years ago.

I really like your mount limbkiller....Awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post

Scott your Dad has great Auto taste,that Chevy is over the top gorgeous!!
Closed Thread