Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 150
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #1491
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5511 Times on 2878 Posts
Likes Given: 358

these were taken shortly after the blizzard two weeks ago. my wife's horse my shtf vehicle. he is trained in harness as well as saddle broke and is almost 4 years old. he is a friesian that is 19 hands. so he can pull wagons carts or plows as needed. he likes to trail ride and pull things.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #1492
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2092 Times on 1137 Posts
Likes Given: 755

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
these were taken shortly after the blizzard two weeks ago. my wife's horse my shtf vehicle. he is trained in harness as well as saddle broke and is almost 4 years old. he is a friesian that is 19 hands. so he can pull wagons carts or plows as needed. he likes to trail ride and pull things.
19 hands! That is one big boy.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM   #1493
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
19 hands! That is one big boy.
he isnt quite fullgrown yet. still has two more years until he is fully muscled up.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #1494

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Man, he is magnificent!

Old 02-15-2011, 10:29 PM   #1495
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
Man, he is magnificent!
he is our shtf vehicle lol wont run out of gas and is capable of all terrain travel. if the wife and i have to ohsht!! it back to the south he is our survival ticket.

he is funny as hell. im his best bud when i go out there as i always have carrots for him i never saddle him or ride him. i take him out to eat the grass near the barn's ceptic tank. my wife rides him, im not into horse riding.

when i show up he searches me for treats often trying to stick his beak down my jacket lol.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:35 PM   #1496

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
he is our shtf vehicle lol wont run out of gas and is capable of all terrain travel. if the wife and i have to ohsht!! it back to the south he is our survival ticket.

he is funny as hell. im his best bud when i go out there as i always have carrots for him i never saddle him or ride him. i take him out to eat the grass near the barn's ceptic tank. my wife rides him, im not into horse riding.

when i show up he searches me for treats often trying to stick his beak down my jacket lol.
Man, I miss that. I had to give up my two boys in our last move.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #1497

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Had a bum hanging around the place but never could catch 'em. Tried to come up with a trap. He was a little guy. Didn't want to use steel. This was one prototype.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Last edited by HKSlinger; 06-02-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:28 AM   #1498
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:

Sounds like my dad's last horse. He had as much personality as my dog. I'd walk into the arena and the horse would look up with an expression of "whoa, another mark. Let's see what he has in his pockets."

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato

Join the NRA

Old 02-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #1499
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
Sounds like my dad's last horse. He had as much personality as my dog. I'd walk into the arena and the horse would look up with an expression of "whoa, another mark. Let's see what he has in his pockets."
i think thats natural horse nature. chow-hounds every single one of em lol

Old 02-16-2011, 02:54 AM   #1500
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
i think thats natural horse nature. chow-hounds every single one of em lol
It would be nice to think so, but I haven't seen too many that were that curious and friendly.

Scott

Quote:
Quote:

Join the NRA

Closed Thread