Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1381
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 02:55 AM   #13801
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,070
Liked 3256 Times on 1806 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by idareya View Post

I like how they labbled the "BOOM"
Have you talked to people lately? Sometimes that is necessary. You wouldn't believe how many trucks I've gotten into that had a sticker on the dash that said, "set parking brake before leaving truck."
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 06-05-2013, 03:16 AM   #13802
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Have you talked to people lately? Sometimes that is necessary. You wouldn't believe how many trucks I've gotten into that had a sticker on the dash that said, "set parking brake before leaving truck."
or get a cup of coffee. "Caution Contents may Be Hot!"
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 03:22 AM   #13803
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kryptar19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,732
Liked 625 Times on 372 Posts
Likes Given: 1656

Default

image-3395020794.jpg

Taking a break with the girls after a long day at the range.
__________________
kryptar19 is offline  
4
People Like This 
Old 06-05-2013, 02:07 PM   #13804
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
stratrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Posts: 1,591
Liked 1620 Times on 869 Posts
Likes Given: 2634

Default

My cat knows I'm leaving again... Waaaahhh

image.jpg  
__________________
stratrider is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 06:25 PM   #13805
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gonzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,649
Liked 249 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 102

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratrider View Post
My cat knows I'm leaving again... Waaaahhh
Very dog like...interesting how at cat at its best resembles what a dog demonstrates on a daily basis.
__________________
Gonzilla is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #13806
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzilla View Post

Very dog like...interesting how at cat at its best resembles what a dog demonstrates on a daily basis.
And people wonder why I prefer dogs, even before I realized I was allergic to cats. Now I just blame it on the allergies, because some cat people can be as rabid as certain firearms fanboys.
__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 07:02 PM   #13807
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
And people wonder why I prefer dogs, even before I realized I was allergic to cats. Now I just blame it on the allergies, because some cat people can be as rabid as certain firearms fanboys.
They're not for everyone. I can say that I would have never considered myself a cat person until we got our cat. I just wish she would get along better with the dogs.
__________________
texaswoodworker is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #13808
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
orangello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 19,170
Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

.... I just wish she would get along better with the dogs.
when the dogs learn their place, they will all get along better. I think non-cat people have the same trouble enjoying the company of cats.

Even the feral cats I feed at the office know that they are better than humans and that they grace the entirety of the office by accepting our offerings of canned and kibbled food. They hang out at the door and screen visitors and passers by for petting worthiness.
__________________

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

orangello is offline  
 
Old 06-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #13809
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,468
Liked 2458 Times on 1594 Posts

Default

I should have taken a pic of the feral cat I caught in a live trap a couple of years ago. No petting this one, it literally split its nose wide open trying to jump through the cage. It was real fun picking up that trap, it was howling, screaming, hissing, reaching through the holes trying to eat me. Kinda resembled a mini taz. It ended up at a big cow barn about ten miles from me, where most of my ferals I catch end up. The farmer said it literally left a trail of dust when he let it go, never to be seen again.

__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 06-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #13810
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gonzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,649
Liked 249 Times on 194 Posts
Likes Given: 102

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I should have taken a pic of the feral cat I caught in a live trap a couple of years ago. No petting this one, it literally split its nose wide open trying to jump through the cage. It was real fun picking up that trap, it was howling, screaming, hissing, reaching through the holes trying to eat me. Kinda resembled a mini taz. It ended up at a big cow barn about ten miles from me, where most of my ferals I catch end up. The farmer said it literally left a trail of dust when he let it go, never to be seen again.
A farmer had a similar issue w live traps n skunks. There is a trick to getting them out of the trap w/o getting sprayed.
__________________
Gonzilla is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM