Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #1341
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: hoboken
Posts: 366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
A lot of reasons why the cops think I should ride on the dirt rather than the street

in Belgium that would represent the loss of your bike,and the loss of your driver's license ,FOREVER !!,
when you drive 50miles an hour where only 35 is allowed,you loose your'e driverslicense for one month and the ticket is $750
__________________
Reinhard is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #1342
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Boyerracing343's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Belleville,Illinois
Posts: 1,469
Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Default

^ wow. That's strict, but i bet people think twice about speeding.




Photo of my old chevy. Its not stuck, just out of gas.

__________________

Last edited by Boyerracing343; 01-26-2011 at 06:02 PM.
Boyerracing343 is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 06:29 PM   #1343
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
CourtJester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South of the thumb
Posts: 2,769
Liked 685 Times on 367 Posts
Likes Given: 46

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
in Belgium that would represent the loss of your bike,and the loss of your driver's license ,FOREVER !!,
when you drive 50miles an hour where only 35 is allowed,you loose your'e driverslicense for one month and the ticket is $750
Good Lord !!!!!!!!
They'd have just shot me if I road my bike over there.
I have done pretty good over the past year or so though. I only got one speeding ticket on the bike last year and that was because I had the track slick for a rear tire.
We're going to Ireland to ride for 10 days next year so I'll have to check the laws there before going for sure.
__________________

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

CourtJester is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 06:39 PM   #1344
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Troy Michalik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bastrop,Texas
Posts: 2,475
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
We're going to Ireland to ride for 10 days next year so I'll have to check the laws there before going for sure.
Or you could just slow down? . . . .
__________________
- Make everything count -


Troy Michalik is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #1345
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: hoboken
Posts: 366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtJester View Post
Good Lord !!!!!!!!
They'd have just shot me if I road my bike over there.
I have done pretty good over the past year or so though. I only got one speeding ticket on the bike last year and that was because I had the track slick for a rear tire.
We're going to Ireland to ride for 10 days next year so I'll have to check the laws there before going for sure.
just watch out for the sheep mate ,I did Scotland five times with my bike and I think Ireland and Scotland are not much different,rain,rain,rain, and sheep crossing the road at any unexpected time....France,Germany ,Holland,Belgium are all countrys that will take your drivers license when you ride more than 100 miles an hour on the highway,Switserland goes a step further and they will throw your ... in jail,WHHHOOAAA Europe I love it,drive save Jester
__________________
Reinhard is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #1346
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,689
Liked 2068 Times on 1123 Posts
Likes Given: 747

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Switzerland goes a step further and they will throw your ... in jail,WHHHOOAAA Europe I love it,drive save Jester
My friends who live on the German/Swiss border warned me of that when my wife and I were there this past fall.
__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #1347
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: hoboken
Posts: 366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyerracing343 View Post
^ wow. That's strict, but i bet people think twice about speeding.




Photo of my old chevy. Its not stuck, just out of gas.
the thinking sets in when you get your ticket,the average speed on the highway here is 85 miles an hour
__________________
Reinhard is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #1348
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Reinhard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: hoboken
Posts: 366
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
My friends who live on the German/Swiss border warned me of that when my wife and I were there this past fall.
On ocassion you can see a buggati veyron doing 220 miles an hour on the German highway ,but only on some parts of the Autobahn ,do that in Switzerland and I think you will not see daylight for a long time
__________________
Reinhard is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #1349
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Arizona, USA
Posts: 457
Liked 166 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default





__________________
armoredman is offline  
 
Old 01-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #1350
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
dnthmn2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Do you see what happens,Larry?!
Posts: 3,317
Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Awesome first shot! Tell him nice shooting!

__________________
AMAT VICTORIA CURAM

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
dnthmn2004 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM