Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #13091
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,345
Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
one of my barns, as i found it....
The tools are not "cheapo". Matco is one of the top tool brands used by professional mechanics like myself, behind Snap-On and Mac.

Also, those license plates are pretty cool to.


How much did you pay for the place if you don't mind my asking?
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #13092
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rifleman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Live Oak,California
Posts: 1,438
Liked 323 Times on 200 Posts
Likes Given: 915

Default

photo.jpg



my dog hard at work.
__________________

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.

rifleman1 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:33 AM   #13093
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
stratrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: L.A. (Lower Alabama)
Posts: 1,574
Liked 1597 Times on 858 Posts
Likes Given: 2600

Default Ozark Plumbing

St. Clair, MO

__________________
stratrider is offline  
4
People Like This 
Old 05-16-2013, 02:48 AM   #13094
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
readygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,238
Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
The tools are not "cheapo". Matco is one of the top tool brands used by professional mechanics like myself, behind Snap-On and Mac.

Also, those license plates are pretty cool to.


How much did you pay for the place if you don't mind my asking?
$109,900. And have spent $31,000 renovating it. But i love this place....Im leaving here feet first...lol
__________________

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

readygirl is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 03:08 AM   #13095
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,371
Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC167 View Post

That works and I'm bet they sound sweet too. :-D
It sets off car alarms in town 8-)
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 03:11 AM   #13096
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,981
Liked 2363 Times on 1475 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

It sets off car alarms in town 8-)
You need to come up for a weekend. I wanna take a ride in that badass camero.
__________________

Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

kytowboater is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #13097
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
primer1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,310
Liked 2338 Times on 1520 Posts

Default

Waaaaa
Baby cardinals

forumrunner_20130516_003854.jpg  
__________________

Feral cat waterboarder

primer1 is offline  
winds-of-change Likes This 
Old 05-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #13098
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Vikingdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 13,345
Liked 7655 Times on 4416 Posts
Likes Given: 9867

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
$109,900. And have spent $31,000 renovating it. But i love this place....Im leaving here feet first...lol
OMG! Here where I live you can't buy 15 acres for less than a million. And that would be bare dirt with no houses!! Seriously, a property right next door that was foreclosed on a couple of months ago. It has a wrecked 2,700 sq ft house (no roof for over a year), a wrecked 800 sq ft cabin, and a 5,000 square foot steel building that has been used as a grow house for the past couple of years all sitting on 6 acres and it is listed on Zillow for $1.932 million. There is another place next door, 1.2 acres of bare dirt with a well but no suitable building site, that sold on foreclosure to another neighbor for just under $400K a year ago.
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #13099
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gonzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,581
Liked 242 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 91

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
OMG! Here where I live you can't buy 15 acres for less than a million. And that would be bare dirt with no houses!! Seriously, a property right next door that was foreclosed on a couple of months ago. It has a wrecked 2,700 sq ft house (no roof for over a year), a wrecked 800 sq ft cabin, and a 5,000 square foot steel building that has been used as a grow house for the past couple of years all sitting on 6 acres and it is listed on Zillow for $1.932 million. There is another place next door, 1.2 acres of bare dirt with a well but no suitable building site, that sold on foreclosure to another neighbor for just under $400K a year ago.
CA real estate is insane but hazardous w sink holes, wild fires etc. million dollar houses one day and no certificate of occupancy or ashes the next. Insurance co must take a beating and yet, like New Orleans or Florida, we keep rebuilding, even expanding, in the same areas.

As for the tools - no idea the resale value on used tools. Gunshops in my area pay approx 50% on the dollar or consignment fee 20%. Only high end pieces seem to hold their value.
__________________
Gonzilla is offline  
 
Old 05-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #13100
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
eatmydust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 3,249
Liked 2424 Times on 1424 Posts
Likes Given: 1349

Default

readygirl - If you guys haven't used those tools in the last 4 yrs., you might consider bringing in an auctioneer and realizing some of the value, to put toward things of interest and need.

__________________

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

eatmydust is offline  
dango Likes This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM