Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1273
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #12721
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MoreAltitude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 453
Liked 159 Times on 96 Posts

Default

Seat belt shirts: in local save a dime paper. LOL...
image-2973777351.jpg  
__________________
The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved
MoreAltitude is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #12722
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
i have friends within the club that use zaino and like it, alot more of us use adams products, their Americana paste wax is awesome.
yours can be just as shiny as Tango's, but his will show it much easier with it being a much darker color than yours. silver is a hard color to get to show a shine compared to other colors.

want to really showcase a brilliant shine? get a black vehicle!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #12723
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
clearsights's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 402
Liked 129 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Candy for anyone?


forumrunner_20130430_212930.jpg



forumrunner_20130430_212944.jpg
clearsights is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #12724
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,428
Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

yours can be just as shiny as Tango's, but his will show it much easier with it being a much darker color than yours. silver is a hard color to get to show a shine compared to other colors.

want to really showcase a brilliant shine? get a black vehicle!
ive owned a black vehicle before, never again!

they look beautiful when they are clean, but as soon as your towel leaves the paint it it already dusty. its a never winning battle with a black vehicle
__________________
Semper paratus.....virtute et armis
MrWray is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 02:42 AM   #12725
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 0
Liked 22306 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
ive owned a black vehicle before, never again!

they look beautiful when they are clean, but as soon as your towel leaves the paint it it already dusty. its a never winning battle with a black vehicle
i know! constant upkeep in trying to keep them clean!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 AM   #12726
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9211 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Mine is a color called blackberry pearl. I have the same problem as with a black vehicle. Actually, unless the sun is hitting it while it's clean, most people think it's black. It took my neighbor nearly six months to figure it out.
trip286 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 03:47 AM   #12727
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,428
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearsights View Post
Candy for anyone?
That looks like a Texas or Arizona gift shop. Got my son one of the scorpion one's once. Still sitting in his room years later
__________________
.
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World
KJG67 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #12728
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
KJG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 1,428
Liked 996 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 708

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I've seen worse.
__________________
.
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.
- Bill Watterson, "Calvin", It's a Magical World
KJG67 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 04:40 AM   #12729
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,228
Liked 4367 Times on 2423 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
I don't even wash my truck.
Trucks weren't meant to be washed. How I feel about life is directly proportional to how much mud is on my truck. I do wash salt off my truck though, nasty stuff....
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Mine is a color called blackberry pearl. I have the same problem as with a black vehicle. Actually, unless the sun is hitting it while it's clean, most people think it's black. It took my neighbor nearly six months to figure it out.
Kinda like midnight blue, except not a GM...
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Old 05-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #12730
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
clearsights's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 402
Liked 129 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJG67 View Post
That looks like a Texas or Arizona gift shop. Got my son one of the scorpion one's once. Still sitting in his room years later
Texas. When I was a kid we had picked up one of those glass-enclosed scorpions from Arizona and it was the cooloest!
clearsights is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM



Newest Threads