Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1257
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 11:12 PM   #12561
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4758 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 1447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
Uh... That's what we all just said...
Maybe so but still mine was simple instead of going around your azz to get to your elbow.
I was racing and building small blocks and big blocks before the majority here were born.

NSDQ

Old 04-23-2013, 11:50 PM   #12562
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1974 Times on 1198 Posts
Likes Given: 2150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
That's why the best way to tell is to look at the spacing of the exhaust ports.

Good times at Auto Zone (I worked there once) I worked with a guy who thought he new EVERYTHING. Seriously, the guy thought he was GOD. One time I was talking about the 383 in our Chevelle and one of the guys I was working with said, "What's a Stroker" Mr. Know-It-All is standing right there and says, "It's when you put a big block crank in a small block." HAHA Dude, I would like to see you fit a big block crank in a small block...
ummm... ok, I think I'll leave that straight line alone.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #12563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Ever had mead? Its made from honey. I have had it and it is pretty good. Much better than Bud.
+1 on the mead. Awesome drink. It's good cold, it's good warm, it's good warm with spices like Christmas mulled wine.

One of my co-workers is a beekeeper. He made mead for a while. Said he quit because it was boring because it was so easy to do.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #12564

Quote:
Originally Posted by improvised_prepper View Post
I would have guessed differently due to your name

I want to try it but I feel like I need a greatsword and full armor to get the full experience.
Or you could just dress in very old clothes and wake up under a bridge!

Really, it's worth a try. Chaucer's Mead is pretty common commercially. Also Redstone Mountain Honey Wine.

Balota

Old 04-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #12565

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickster View Post
Attachment 97623

My nephew Zachariah. Can you believe he is only one week old?
My son was a little like that. 11 lb 7 oz at birth. He stayed about 3 months to the left of the 100th percentile on length and weight until about 1 year old!

Edit: At 1 year old we started making him feed himself. Within 6 months he was skinny and stayed that way until he enlisted in the Army!

Balota

Last edited by Balota; 04-24-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:20 AM   #12566

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I caught Bubba on the other side of the class room, all 6'7" and 400+ pounds of him, giggling like a little school girl so hard he was crying...

forumrunner_20130423_191924.jpg

Old 04-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #12567

Liked 3859 Times on 1864 Posts
Likes Given: 701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango

Maybe so but still mine was simple instead of going around your azz to get to your elbow.
Bahahahahahahahahaha! *snort

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 04-24-2013, 01:07 AM   #12568

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

The first gun is fun, but for gun #2, I can roll ctg's from sunburnt skin. They came out real nice, don't you think?

complete-set.jpg   misc-018.jpg   misc-017.jpg  

Old 04-24-2013, 01:42 AM   #12569
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8311 Times on 4803 Posts
Likes Given: 10769

I have had home-made mead several times and was intending to make my own someday, but I quit drinking back in September so it seems pointless to make it if I'm not going to drink it.

The thing is that every honey is different, so depending on the kind of honey you use it will impart different nuances into the mead. The only varietal honey I make with my bees is chestnut honey, and it is absolutely heavenly. I also can get a lot of money for it too (last year I charged $20 for a 3/4 lb jar and sold out in no time at all with no complaints) so if I can sell it for any asking price I can't see using it for mead. But I do wonder how it would taste!

I imagine that Tupelo honey would be a good choice for a nice light mead (tupelo is a light and gentle flavor, but very good) or maybe mesquite, which is dark and smoky flavored.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 AM   #12570
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3309 Times on 1839 Posts
Likes Given: 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I have had home-made mead several times and was intending to make my own someday, but I quit drinking back in September so it seems pointless to make it if I'm not going to drink it.

The thing is that every honey is different, so depending on the kind of honey you use it will impart different nuances into the mead. The only varietal honey I make with my bees is chestnut honey, and it is absolutely heavenly. I also can get a lot of money for it too (last year I charged $20 for a 3/4 lb jar and sold out in no time at all with no complaints) so if I can sell it for any asking price I can't see using it for mead. But I do wonder how it would taste!

I imagine that Tupelo honey would be a good choice for a nice light mead (tupelo is a light and gentle flavor, but very good) or maybe mesquite, which is dark and smoky flavored.
You could give it to me. Oh wait, I'm not drinking either, damn.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Closed Thread