Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1062
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #10611
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
Last Spring at the range.
Nice picture

Old 02-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #10612

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerXLT91_05 View Post
Well I posted this before, but here's one of my most recent pics, which there will be a new one soon

And a pic I didn't take, but one of me racing autocross in my Mustang
I like how you added the bow to the collection. As far as I'm concerned is the deadliest thing I own!

Hey, how do you like the carbine? Is a HiPoint right? What caliber? I've been thinking about adding one but not sure which caliber would be best for maximum velocity and energy. I mean the 45 is limited and I just don't know if a longer barrel could yield beget results or not.

Is that a Phoenix HP22? Love mine now, Tom a while to get it operating flawlessly, but it does now.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #10613

Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
I like how you added the bow to the collection. As far as I'm concerned is the deadliest thing I own!

Hey, how do you like the carbine? Is a HiPoint right? What caliber? I've been thinking about adding one but not sure which caliber would be best for maximum velocity and energy. I mean the 45 is limited and I just don't know if a longer barrel could yield beget results or not.

Is that a Phoenix HP22? Love mine now, Tom a while to get it operating flawlessly, but it does now.
I love bow hunting, prefer it to gun hunting because it is more pure in my opinion.

It is a hi point, yes, and I like it quite a bit so far minus it having a couple of jams while it was breaking in. It is a .40, and it seems to shoot well though I don't like the stock sight on it that much. I have a red dot on it now that came with it as part of a special deal the gun store I got it from had, but haven't been able to try with that yet. I will say out of 50 rounds I had a bullseye at about 30 yards while trying to figure out the best way to adjust the site, everything else was hitting decently.

It is the hp22a model, which I guess is ever so slightly better than the regular hp22 though I'm not quite sure what the difference is. I LOVE that little gun so far, I haven't had it out too much, but it has yet to fail me past 2 times where the ammo didn't fire, which was of course not the guns fault. When I had it out 2 weeks ago the last clip I blew through the 10 rounds to see how it'd hold up, it didn't miss one beat, I was impressed!

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #10614

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Here's a pic of my SR1911 in my new holster.

image-1925548811.jpg

Old 02-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #10615

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Here's a pic of my SR1911 in my new holster.
Damn im jealous, I soon will be posting a picture of my 1911.

Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #10616

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk

Damn im jealous, I soon will be posting a picture of my 1911.
I'm sorry!! When you do get it you will not know what to do! Except shoot it and baby it!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #10617

Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerXLT91_05 View Post

I love bow hunting, prefer it to gun hunting because it is more pure in my opinion.

It is a hi point, yes, and I like it quite a bit so far minus it having a couple of jams while it was breaking in. It is a .40, and it seems to shoot well though I don't like the stock sight on it that much. I have a red dot on it now that came with it as part of a special deal the gun store I got it from had, but haven't been able to try with that yet. I will say out of 50 rounds I had a bullseye at about 30 yards while trying to figure out the best way to adjust the site, everything else was hitting decently.

It is the hp22a model, which I guess is ever so slightly better than the regular hp22 though I'm not quite sure what the difference is. I LOVE that little gun so far, I haven't had it out too much, but it has yet to fail me past 2 times where the ammo didn't fire, which was of course not the guns fault. When I had it out 2 weeks ago the last clip I blew through the 10 rounds to see how it'd hold up, it didn't miss one beat, I was impressed!
Very much agreed about bow hunting. I use to compete in target and 3d shoots, but like with all things I do, eventually grew bored with it. Still enjoy taking it out and flinging a few though.

Thanks for the info on the carbine.

I mag dump my hp22a all the time and it performs perfectly. Mine was a matter of finding the right ammo. It will not function well with high velocity anything. It loves Remington SubSonic!

Old 02-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #10618

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post

I'm sorry!! When you do get it you will not know what to do! Except shoot it and baby it!
Its alright it will be my new carry weapon. Looking at either the Sr1911 or the Springfield TRP.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #10619
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3373 Times on 1879 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk View Post

Its alright it will be my new carry weapon. Looking at either the Sr1911 or the Springfield TRP.
One day I will have a 1911 but I was told to wait for some reason....

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #10620

Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
Very much agreed about bow hunting. I use to compete in target and 3d shoots, but like with all things I do, eventually grew bored with it. Still enjoy taking it out and flinging a few though.

Thanks for the info on the carbine.

I mag dump my hp22a all the time and it performs perfectly. Mine was a matter of finding the right ammo. It will not function well with high velocity anything. It loves Remington SubSonic!
That's pretty cool to hear, when the weather gets better I want to target practice with mine again, it shoots accurately, at least it did last time I used it.

What is the velocity on those Remingtons? I was firing with federal's "high velocty" but was only rated at around 1200 fps. From around 30 yards out it was shooting pretty accurately.

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

Closed Thread