Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1062
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #10611
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyshot View Post
Last Spring at the range.
Nice picture
__________________
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 02-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #10612
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,612
Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerXLT91_05 View Post
Well I posted this before, but here's one of my most recent pics, which there will be a new one soon

And a pic I didn't take, but one of me racing autocross in my Mustang
I like how you added the bow to the collection. As far as I'm concerned is the deadliest thing I own!

Hey, how do you like the carbine? Is a HiPoint right? What caliber? I've been thinking about adding one but not sure which caliber would be best for maximum velocity and energy. I mean the 45 is limited and I just don't know if a longer barrel could yield beget results or not.

Is that a Phoenix HP22? Love mine now, Tom a while to get it operating flawlessly, but it does now.
__________________
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #10613
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rangerXLT91_05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 71
Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
I like how you added the bow to the collection. As far as I'm concerned is the deadliest thing I own!

Hey, how do you like the carbine? Is a HiPoint right? What caliber? I've been thinking about adding one but not sure which caliber would be best for maximum velocity and energy. I mean the 45 is limited and I just don't know if a longer barrel could yield beget results or not.

Is that a Phoenix HP22? Love mine now, Tom a while to get it operating flawlessly, but it does now.
I love bow hunting, prefer it to gun hunting because it is more pure in my opinion.

It is a hi point, yes, and I like it quite a bit so far minus it having a couple of jams while it was breaking in. It is a .40, and it seems to shoot well though I don't like the stock sight on it that much. I have a red dot on it now that came with it as part of a special deal the gun store I got it from had, but haven't been able to try with that yet. I will say out of 50 rounds I had a bullseye at about 30 yards while trying to figure out the best way to adjust the site, everything else was hitting decently.

It is the hp22a model, which I guess is ever so slightly better than the regular hp22 though I'm not quite sure what the difference is. I LOVE that little gun so far, I haven't had it out too much, but it has yet to fail me past 2 times where the ammo didn't fire, which was of course not the guns fault. When I had it out 2 weeks ago the last clip I blew through the 10 rounds to see how it'd hold up, it didn't miss one beat, I was impressed!
__________________

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

rangerXLT91_05 is offline  
 
Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #10614
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Here's a pic of my SR1911 in my new holster.



image-1925548811.jpg

__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Old 02-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #10615
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,671
Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Here's a pic of my SR1911 in my new holster.
Damn im jealous, I soon will be posting a picture of my 1911.
__________________
fupuk is offline  
 
Old 02-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #10616
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk

Damn im jealous, I soon will be posting a picture of my 1911.
I'm sorry!! When you do get it you will not know what to do! Except shoot it and baby it!
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
 
Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 PM   #10617
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
BeyondTheBox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,612
Liked 292 Times on 252 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerXLT91_05 View Post

I love bow hunting, prefer it to gun hunting because it is more pure in my opinion.

It is a hi point, yes, and I like it quite a bit so far minus it having a couple of jams while it was breaking in. It is a .40, and it seems to shoot well though I don't like the stock sight on it that much. I have a red dot on it now that came with it as part of a special deal the gun store I got it from had, but haven't been able to try with that yet. I will say out of 50 rounds I had a bullseye at about 30 yards while trying to figure out the best way to adjust the site, everything else was hitting decently.

It is the hp22a model, which I guess is ever so slightly better than the regular hp22 though I'm not quite sure what the difference is. I LOVE that little gun so far, I haven't had it out too much, but it has yet to fail me past 2 times where the ammo didn't fire, which was of course not the guns fault. When I had it out 2 weeks ago the last clip I blew through the 10 rounds to see how it'd hold up, it didn't miss one beat, I was impressed!
Very much agreed about bow hunting. I use to compete in target and 3d shoots, but like with all things I do, eventually grew bored with it. Still enjoy taking it out and flinging a few though.

Thanks for the info on the carbine.

I mag dump my hp22a all the time and it performs perfectly. Mine was a matter of finding the right ammo. It will not function well with high velocity anything. It loves Remington SubSonic!
__________________
BeyondTheBox is offline  
 
Old 02-05-2013, 12:30 AM   #10618
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fupuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Posts: 1,671
Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post

I'm sorry!! When you do get it you will not know what to do! Except shoot it and baby it!
Its alright it will be my new carry weapon. Looking at either the Sr1911 or the Springfield TRP.
__________________
fupuk is offline  
 
Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #10619
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,204
Liked 3373 Times on 1879 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk View Post

Its alright it will be my new carry weapon. Looking at either the Sr1911 or the Springfield TRP.
One day I will have a 1911 but I was told to wait for some reason....
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is online now  
 
Old 02-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #10620
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rangerXLT91_05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 71
Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheBox View Post
Very much agreed about bow hunting. I use to compete in target and 3d shoots, but like with all things I do, eventually grew bored with it. Still enjoy taking it out and flinging a few though.

Thanks for the info on the carbine.

I mag dump my hp22a all the time and it performs perfectly. Mine was a matter of finding the right ammo. It will not function well with high velocity anything. It loves Remington SubSonic!
That's pretty cool to hear, when the weather gets better I want to target practice with mine again, it shoots accurately, at least it did last time I used it.

What is the velocity on those Remingtons? I was firing with federal's "high velocty" but was only rated at around 1200 fps. From around 30 yards out it was shooting pretty accurately.
__________________

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

rangerXLT91_05 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM