Post a photo you've taken. Any photo. - Page 1035
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #10341
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,420
Liked 4570 Times on 2541 Posts
Likes Given: 195

Default

Didn't take this one. But thought it was pretty. Bryce Canyon, Utah


forumrunner_20130125_095800.jpg
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #10342
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
robertb6112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 428
Liked 80 Times on 58 Posts

Default

I'm not having a good day. My car caught on fire!!!
image-163144577.jpg  
robertb6112 is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #10343
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertb6112 View Post
I'm not having a good day. My car caught on fire!!!
What the hell kind of bulbs did u have in it to heat an burn like that??? Thats gotta suck tho.
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #10344
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,420
Liked 4570 Times on 2541 Posts
Likes Given: 195

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertb6112 View Post
I'm not having a good day. My car caught on fire!!!
Not that that doesn't suck but look on the bright side, you could be this guy....

Red is negative, black is positive right?
friedbattery.jpg  
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #10345
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
robertb6112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 428
Liked 80 Times on 58 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

What the hell kind of bulbs did u have in it to heat an burn like that??? Thats gotta suck tho.
The garbage caught on fire and my car was next to it. Luckily the neighbor came down with his fire extinguisher to stop the fire on my car. And I had a extinguisher in the shop I used on the garbage. I pretty much had the fire out when the fire department arrived. Thank god every sailor learns fire fighting skills.
robertb6112 is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #10346
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Robert121571's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Staunton, Va
Posts: 164
Liked 78 Times on 47 Posts

Default

Someone sent me this pic. All I can say is that is one scary shotgun.
image-2471520828.jpg  

Last edited by Robert121571; 01-25-2013 at 04:46 PM.
Robert121571 is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #10347
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,193
Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertb6112 View Post

The garbage caught on fire and my car was next to it. Luckily the neighbor came down with his fire extinguisher to stop the fire on my car. And I had a extinguisher in the shop I used on the garbage. I pretty much had the fire out when the fire department arrived. Thank god every sailor learns fire fighting skills.
Ohhhhhhh hell thats a drag man, it only got the bumper an headlight right hope it didnt get more.
Muliemaster is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #10348
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
robertb6112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 428
Liked 80 Times on 58 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster

Ohhhhhhh hell thats a drag man, it only got the bumper an headlight right hope it didnt get more.
Just the bumper and headlight. And a little black spot on the hood I'll have to get re-painted. Luckily I didn't drive my new car to work today.
robertb6112 is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #10349
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 7,420
Liked 4570 Times on 2541 Posts
Likes Given: 195

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertb6112 View Post

Just the bumper and headlight. And a little black spot on the hood I'll have to get re-painted. Luckily I didn't drive my new car to work today.
Happened at work? If that were my car someone would be paying to get that fixed... Just saying. I'm kind of sentimental about my paint job though.
__________________
3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.
Cinderocka1989 is offline  
 
Old 01-25-2013, 05:13 PM   #10350
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
robertb6112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 428
Liked 80 Times on 58 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

Happened at work? If that were my car someone would be paying to get that fixed... Just saying. I'm kind of sentimental about my paint job though.
Yes I work for my dad. And he is paying for it. He already found the parts I need we just have to wait now for them to come in.
robertb6112 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Photo op scares thousands in NYC skullcrusher Politics, Religion and Controversy 23 05-09-2009 06:22 PM
family photo... supergus The Club House 6 07-06-2008 09:34 PM
Family photo. BLS33 General Rifle Discussion 11 07-05-2007 12:11 AM



Newest Threads