Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Post a photo you've taken. Any photo.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 03:07 AM   #10271
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

No, it was a lease return from a big fleet, I'm sure it went through 4 or 5 drivers. I love the wood floor. We got a really nice 379 X repo once that had wood floors, I'll have to look and see if I have pictures of it.
Filthy ass drivers, I had a guy today at the blue beacon I was using the vaccum he asked if I could help him get his truck started { dead batteries} a swift truck, so I said yea just wait a min let me finish getting it vaccumed, I go over to the wal mart he is parked in to jump it, he dosent know where the batteries are!!!!! I hook it up an tell him fire it up, he opened his door an it had trash all over it he had to kick trash out of the way of the pedals. It stunk so bad then I saw it he had a cat in there. Damn it stunk like piss so bad made me sick.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:08 AM   #10272

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasrrt View Post

It took me 3 weeks to get it just the way I wanted it.

Just went back and saw your pic of your cab mulie. Very impressive.
Thank you pal

Old 01-23-2013, 03:09 AM   #10273

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasrrt View Post

It took me 3 weeks to get it just the way I wanted it.

Just went back and saw your pic of your cab mulie. Very impressive.
Very nice job on the shotgun as well looks great

Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #10274

Liked 45 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post

Very nice job on the shotgun as well looks great
Thanks. It's my first complete restoration.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 AM   #10275

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

Filthy ass drivers, I had a guy today at the blue beacon I was using the vaccum he asked if I could help him get his truck started { dead batteries} a swift truck, so I said yea just wait a min let me finish getting it vaccumed, I go over to the wal mart he is parked in to jump it, he dosent know where the batteries are!!!!! I hook it up an tell him fire it up, he opened his door an it had trash all over it he had to kick trash out of the way of the pedals. It stunk so bad then I saw it he had a cat in there. Damn it stunk like piss so bad made me sick.
There's bad and then there's BAD. Then again SWIFT earned that rep the hard way.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 AM   #10276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

There's bad and then there's BAD. Then again SWIFT earned that rep the hard way.
I bout puked man it was sick, I let him ride with me over to the wall mart, its just up the street u can see the truck wash from it. I had to scrub my pass seat off after that pig sat there. God dang it was sick

Old 01-23-2013, 03:23 AM   #10277

Quote:

I bout puked man it was sick, I let him ride with me over to the wall mart, its just up the street u can see the truck wash from it. I had to scrub my pass seat off after that pig sat there. God dang it was sick
Ya iv seen some drivers like that. I not the most clean person but I do take pride in the fact my dirt comes from hard work and I clean up afterwards.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:26 AM   #10278
Civil Disobedience-wherever there is authority, there is a natural inclination to disobedience. Oppression breeds Rebellion
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2877 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 122

Quote:
ha, doesn't surprise me, those trucks are thrashed when we get them. I would almost be sad but they're all T2000s, I figure the world would be better with a few thousand less T2000s. It is surprisingly that they can live in that though... My truck gets a little cluttered and it drives me mad and I'm in it 3 hours at the most.

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:44 AM   #10279

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post

Ya iv seen some drivers like that. I not the most clean person but I do take pride in the fact my dirt comes from hard work and I clean up afterwards.
I put u in a truck an I find it dirty then its a last check day for ya. I put drivers in topnotch equiptment thats loaded out the ass an all run the speed limits an much more, I cant except my trucks being dirty, that includes the trailers, I pay for the washouts an its not like you have to do it so it better get done. Any time we have some downtime were always cleanin up the insides an puttin on more chrome or lights somethin.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:00 AM   #10280

Quote:

I put u in a truck an I find it dirty then its a last check day for ya. I put drivers in topnotch equiptment thats loaded out the ass an all run the speed limits an much more, I cant except my trucks being dirty, that includes the trailers, I pay for the washouts an its not like you have to do it so it better get done. Any time we have some downtime were always cleanin up the insides an puttin on more chrome or lights somethin.
That's what I'm expecting and wanting Mike. I can handle the keeping the truck clean....it's a matter of pride.

Closed Thread