A poll by Personal Liberty
I know the results are useless because of those who were polled. Nevertheless you will enjoy the results.
Economic Bailouts Poll Results | Personal Liberty Digest
Personal Liberty Digest | Bob Livingston | Bob Livingston Letter
Good for America?
Here are the results!The Total Number of people who voted in this poll: 592,178
1) Who is most to blame for America’s current economic crisis?
66% voted: Clinton Administration and the Democrats in Congress12% voted: The Bush Administration3% voted: Wall Street15% voted: Banks and sub-prime lenders2% voted: Real estate and mortgage professionals0% voted: Investors1% voted: Home buyers
2) Do you agree government bailouts are the answer to America’s financial crisis?
7% voted: Yes88% voted: No5% voted: Undecided
3) Do you believe the American taxpayers should have to foot the bill for our financial systems mistakes?
7% voted: Yes, we have to or we’ll end up in a prolonged recession or worse a depression.22% voted: No, America is too far in debt already.69% voted: Absolutely not, the American people should never be responsible for bailing out the private sector.2% voted: Undecided
4) Do you believe the government bailouts will ultimately rescue our country's financial system?
8% voted: Yes86% voted: No6% voted: Undecided
5) Do you believe Barack Obama was the best choice to handle the country's future economic policy?
12% voted: Yes85% voted: No3% voted: Undecided
Thank you for your participation.
Death By Gun Control The Mother of All Stats
In the 20th Century, at least 170,000,000 people were murdered by their own governments -- more killed than by crime – more than killed by war.