Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Politics, religion, and controversy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 950 Times on 608 Posts
Likes Given: 391

Is there any way in other than being a supporting member to get in? There are many topics of great interest that I truly feel I could be a great help on. If it is as simple as a yes or no answer that will suffice! If not, more info would certainly be much appreciated!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5121 Times on 2667 Posts
Likes Given: 310

nope. its supporting members and the folks that got grandfathered in.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-30-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well I guess I know what I have to do!!!!

Psalm 82:4 Rescue the weak and the needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:07 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

its not the only one that you get extra access to. there are 2 hidden ones too

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-30-2012, 03:10 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 12 Posts

Hold on, only supporting members get access. I'm not a supporting member and I can post. How long ago did you have to join to be grandfathered in?

Old 03-30-2012, 03:14 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiahunter View Post
Hold on, only supporting members get access. I'm not a supporting member and I can post. How long ago did you have to join to be grandfathered in?
t was not too long ago. i dont know for sure

Old 03-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 99

I've been a member since 2009 and I didn't get grandfathered in. I guess since I don't post that much. I don't really need to post, but it would be nice to just be able to read.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:47 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Pulled the trigger(no pun intended, or was it?), and am now a supporting member! Still won't let me into the tail trail(not a big deal, but I am a fan of a great rack), but very cool to be able to read/comment on the political/religious/controversy!!!! P.S. the jokes in the bunker are awesome

Last edited by BigB; 03-31-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Old 03-31-2012, 12:58 AM   #9

Liked 223 Times on 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB
Pulled the trigger(no pun intended, or was it?), and am now a supporting member! Still won't let me into the tail trail, but very cool to be able to read/comment on the political/religious/controversy!!!! P.S. the jokes in the bunker are awesome

You have to PM the admin (Nodku) about access to the tail trail,it's worth it... It's ahh.... A umm.... Thouroughly entertaining and sometimes quite intriguing section lol,usually very tastefull subject matter.

---Shoot To Thrill---

Old 03-31-2012, 01:06 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong

You have to PM the admin (Nodku) about access to the tail trail,it's worth it... It's ahh.... A umm.... Thouroughly entertaining and sometimes quite intriguing section lol,usually very tastefull subject matter.

---Shoot To Thrill---
Thanks for the heads up!