Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Police make residents to take down national flag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Police make residents to take down national flag

Check this out.

'Take down your flags' - Worksop Today

What has this country come to when we are forced to take down our national flag becouse it offends foreign immigrants. Soon as the kids are old enough I am out of here.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

That is pathetic. Come to the States Davy. At least we're not quite there yet and there are many States that are still solid.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #3

Default Thanks

Thanks CA just need the kids to finish there education

Old 05-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I understand. If and when you make the move, just stay out of CA, New York and D.C.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-22-2010, 03:27 PM   #5

Default Yep

Thanks have learned as much from you guys

Old 05-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
That is pathetic. Come to the States Davy. At least we're not quite there yet and there are many States that are still solid.
Sean Hannity reported a couple of weeks ago five students in California were sent home on Cinco De Mayo because it might offend the Mexican students. I never thought is would happen here. check it out.

Is Wearing an American Flag on Cinco de Mayo "Incendiary"? - Sean Hannity Discussion

Old 05-22-2010, 05:58 PM   #7

Liked 38 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davyboy View Post
Thanks have learned as much from you guys
Davy,

You would be welcome in Texas...come on over.... even if you are British (I'm Irish don't you know ) Oh hell, come on anyway I'll go the first round.

Old 05-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
Kostriker
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1414 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 2894

Davy,

The immigrants need to just shut up and respect the national flag! The World Cup brings unity to the nation and the drinking of fine beverages!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 05-22-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 433 Times on 233 Posts

I don't see the problem flying the National Flag, the World Cup is probably one of the few times England shows a patriotic side. There should be more households flying the National Flag through out the year and not just on Big Sporting events.
Same goes for over here, I don't see near enough Flags flying on Houses. They Seem to only come out on Holidays and times of tragedy.
I would love for someone to come and tell me to take down Old Glory because the foreigners are getting upset.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #10

Default Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
I don't see the problem flying the National Flag, the World Cup is probably one of the few times England shows a patriotic side. There should be more households flying the National Flag through out the year and not just on Big Sporting events.
Same goes for over here, I don't see near enough Flags flying on Houses. They Seem to only come out on Holidays and times of tragedy.
I would love for someone to come and tell me to take down Old Glory because the foreigners are getting upset.

I totaly agree Shi when a nation loses respect for its own national flag it has lost respect for what was once a great nation. Like the USA we have welcomed immigrants for hundreds of years. It seems to be the recent influx believes we should change our beliefs to accomodate theirs. Yet try the same thing in their country you would be lucky to immerge with your life. I am not a biggot or a racist, however i am proud of my national identity and believe that should be respected.