Police Brutality: Cop, TSA Steal, Assault Clerk - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Police Brutality: Cop, TSA Steal, Assault Clerk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2729 Times on 1429 Posts
Likes Given: 230

I agree, a couple of drunken asshats that should be looking for a job in the ditch digging industry.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 05-13-2010, 02:50 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I agree that this was not police brutality,just a drunk jerk who should be on the un-employment line, as far as the a-hole with TSA, the screeners are now concidered "officers", and have a real life metal badge to pin on their shirt instead of a sewn on wanna-be mall security badge so the only thing she should be charged with is impersonating is a human being! Termination of employment for both and assault charges for him at the minimum. If this guy acts like this on his own time I would hate to see him with his badge on his chest!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson