Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > For the police

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 12:20 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

So you are upset with the judicial system and blaming the police.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-03-2009, 12:24 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bovice View Post
my "indescretions", as you say, are not killing people and/or destroying families and peace. Police are just a nuisance to good and honest people.

vigilante justice isn't in place as a ruling institution because the police insist on meddling around. the common man won't be actively vigilant. although i don't think they're doing any good, i won't act out physically against them because i don't want to deal with the trouble that police and lawyers try to swing on everyone. Hell, you even have to sweat out CLEAR CUT CASES of self defense! but if the police were to finally quit and let us be, you can believe that i'll be holding up my end to the fullest extent.

if we were allow to defend ourselves and our own to the fullest, without fear of retribution by a third party who wasnt even there to witness, we'd be more apt to defend ourselves in critical situations before we're made a victim.
Your preaching to the wrong crowd man. Go join an anarchist form, we don't need your "help" or input here. Obviously your an idiot and I shouldn't be wasting my time with you.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #23

We had citizen police themselves 30 to 40 years ago in my country. They were called the Red Guard. So your telling me you want a uncontrolled SS gestapo style policing in your country? funny man...god have mercy on you if that ever happens.

Old 03-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #24

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

It's handled. A ruling has been made and the instigator will not be rejoining the conversation.

Hate filled language against other races and an overall anarchist intent is NOT what this website is about.

It is perfectly okay to have disagreements - but refute with facts and keep your personal intent to remodel the world in your image to yourself as it is NOT wanted - nor is it the face we would like to portray to the rest of the Internet, of which we receive hundreds of "lurkers" a day.

Please make note of that gentlemen. We are not only talking to each other, we are representing lawful firerarm's owners with each post.

Let's continue to keep our personal bar set higher than those who wish us harm.

JD

Old 03-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #25

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

Let's continue to keep our personal bar set higher than those who wish us harm.

JD

Well said.

Old 03-03-2009, 02:13 AM   #26

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Good call Dill!!

NRA Life MEMBER 1976

Old 03-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #27

Liked 1414 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Thanks JD, that input was squandering a very good thread and we needed to get back on topic!

LEO's are the true unsung heroes in this country. We need to remember that the ‘bad press’ where we see LEO’s in a bad light is being put out by a Bad Press! It’s the same lamestream media we b1tch about here every day. When a news outlet’s credibility is in doubt because of its motives in reporting politics, why do we believe the reports on anything else? You don’t trust a liar a little!

I am proud to say I have several LEO's as friends!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 03-03-2009, 05:25 AM   #28

Thanks Cane, and thank you to all of the LEOs on this forum, current, retired, or soon to be.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Old 03-03-2009, 06:14 AM   #29

The reason the police don't get the fame and recognition of say, firefighters, is that anyone's experience with a firefighter is almost always going to be positive, whereas their experience with the police is likely due to some chickens**t speeding ticket.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 03-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #30
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2551 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPond View Post
The reason the police don't get the fame and recognition of say, firefighters, is that anyone's experience with a firefighter is almost always going to be positive, whereas their experience with the police is likely due to some chickens**t speeding ticket.
Most LEO's and Firefighters do not want fame and recognition. We want to do our jobs, well and go home in one piece.

As far as chicken$hit speeding tickets...depending on where you live/drive, there are some featherlegged tickets handed out. There are some jurisdictions that are soooo strapped for cash they are ordering their officers to issue those aviaryfecal citations to boost revenue. 99% of the officers so ordered do so only because of the threat of termination (Massachusets State Police)

I have issued over 25,000 citations. Every speeding ticket was for AT LEAST 15mph over the posted limit. If you call that chicken$hit then you have a problem. I agree that 4-5 MPH over the limit is indeed chicken$hit and any officer that would willingly participate in such antics is undeserving of wearing a badge.