Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   polar ice caps melting on mars (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/polar-ice-caps-melting-mars-78003/)

Devin556 12-08-2012 03:33 AM

polar ice caps melting on mars
 
So I just seen a scientist on a documentary say that they have discovered the polar ice caps on mars are melting. Kinda got me wondering how long its gonna be before the EPA decides to move to mars to start regulating martian industries and filtering their farts of harmful gases to save their planet from global warming too. I mean, if their polar ice caps are melting like ours then them little green dudes have to be screwing up too.

Cutlass327 12-08-2012 04:01 AM

I always knew it was the normal cycling of the planet, not the emissions...

Mosin 12-08-2012 04:01 AM

Solar effects.....

BeyondTheBox 12-08-2012 04:07 AM

Evolution. No matter how much we'd like to think of ourselves as the Center of the universe, everything living goes thru it.

Devin556 12-08-2012 04:07 AM

Apparently it has something to do with what some scientist think is gonna happen on the 21st of this month.

BeyondTheBox 12-08-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin556 (Post 1043745)
Apparently it has something to do with what some scientist think is gonna happen on the 21st of this month.

Lol! So we're calling Myans scientists now?

Devin556 12-08-2012 04:12 AM

No these are the idiots reading to much in to a bunch of rock carvings from a civilization that wasn't even smart enough to survive whatever wiped them out. I think there are gonna be quite a few confused people on the 22nd when they wake up and realize nothing happened.

Zombiegirl 12-08-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin556
No these are the idiots reading to much in to a bunch of rock carvings from a civilization that wasn't even smart enough to survive whatever wiped them out. I think there are gonna be quite a few confused people on the 22nd when they wake up and realize nothing happened.

We cannot withstand all that nature can throw at us either......we're lucky thus far. Humans are more fragile than people realize.

texaswoodworker 12-08-2012 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin556 (Post 1043711)
So I just seen a scientist on a documentary say that they have discovered the polar ice caps on mars are melting. Kinda got me wondering how long its gonna be before the EPA decides to move to mars to start regulating martian industries and filtering their farts of harmful gases to save their planet from global warming too. I mean, if their polar ice caps are melting like ours then them little green dudes have to be screwing up too.

OMG, those poor martian polar bears..... Oh wait, there are none. Never mind. :D

trip286 12-08-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombiegirl (Post 1043761)

We cannot withstand all that nature can throw at us either......we're lucky thus far. Humans are more fragile than people realize.

This is true, but I don't think this Mayan prediction will amount to anything. And if it does, humans may be fragile, but the human race is not. It won't be the end of our kind. We're like cockroaches, and twinkies.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.