Pocket dump Thread.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pocket dump Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 11:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 229 Times on 141 Posts

Default Pocket dump Thread.

There's a trend on Instagram among the gun culture called a pocket dump,where someone emptys their pockets of what their daily EDC and other gear they may have and post the picture. Figured it may catch on here. Almost like a what's your EDC rig thread but more comprehensive.

Here is mine,I sometimes carry more but this is my bare minumum of what you will find on me any given day.

imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1396308791.424586.jpg

My M&P9c that I bubba'd (customized the grip myself,turned out pretty good,feels way better than stock)

AIWB holster

Zero Tolerance 0350

Victorinox Infantry watch

Wallet and truck keys w/mini leatherman

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here