Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Plinking... favorite guns and targets, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 56 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Plinking... favorite guns and targets, etc.

When plinking (aka target shooting for fun), what are your favorite guns, targets, techniques, etc.? Thought it might be a fun topic.

First off, when shooting outdoors I am a big fan of leaving the area cleaner than when I arrived. So all my targets, unless they can be food for critters, are cleaned up.

I like to shoot as many different guns as possible when plinking. So bringing friends with more guns is cool. My favorite is my AR-15. But that gets expensive real quick so we shoot a lot from our 9mm pistols. Love shotguns too. I used to own a 30-06 that was really fun for destroying just about any target. Will split an old-school VW cylinder head in pieces no problem.

We often buy cheap targets, like pudding cups, cans of soda, small targets that are hard to hit. Makes it more fun. Tannerite is always fun too!

I have much more to add, just thought I would get this started.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here