Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > On a Planet of Lawlessness.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Yesterday was not a good one for MIB. We got ambushed, slimed and they ruined a couple of good suits in the process. Clearly we were over confident in our hunting methods.

Today that changes. Today we extract some revenge!

Old 06-19-2011, 07:44 PM   #22

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Must have been too many acid trips in the 60’s……. I’m at a complete loss?????????????

Scubie

Old 06-19-2011, 07:47 PM   #23

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Must have been too many acid trips in the 60’s……. I’m at a complete loss?????????????

Scubie
Indeed. I am as well......

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 06-19-2011, 11:44 PM   #24

Yesterday I was sitting at home, minding my own Boss Business when the FTF hot phone started buzzing.

I answered and it was Yunus, imagine my shock, The Pot Stirrer??
Of all people here was Yunus telling me was here on special DoD assignment at the Nuclear Sub Base at Bangor and he was up to his ears in trouble.

"I'm telling you JD, this is serious business. I came here for other issues all together, but the security is on HIGH alert and the still images I have seen have be worried. I had to fly commerical, so I am feeling a bit naked out here. Can you scramble a team?"

I couldn't. No one was close, I would have to go it alone. But one Hugo Boss 3 button later, I loaded up the truck with a Go Bag, a few weapons, some ammo, some beef jerky and headed over the bridge.

We met up and I was surprised, this was no left wing mall ninja, this kid was in shape, he had a steady hand and his eyes told a story that he was dead serious. Not to mention a snappy dresser in his own right. He showed me some images, night vision mostly, of what appeared to be remnants from Area 51 looking to kidnap some locals.

We went out under cover of darkness and we got jumped. Classic ambush and we walked right into it. We were fighting back to back just to avoid getting surprised and by the time we were able to get out, both suits were ruined. RUINED I tell you!!!

Today was payback. We decided to disguise ourselves in the open, dress as the locals, lose the suits and pretend to be vulnerable.

We lured them out and I am here to tell you Brothers (and Sisters) these "things" have bad intentions on their collective mind.

They attack as a wolfpack! Hauling their victim down, pulling the pants off their prey and quickly going for some type of finger probe to the no-no land!

We had to put a stop to this and we owed them some retribution.

We were able to bring along a cameraman, so I have to receive the "sanitized" pictures from Yunus' coworkers within the DoD. But I am here to tell you it was a green colored blood bath for the good guys today and we even wounded one.

Little bastard is in a medical "probing" of his own, right now for a little "Predator becomes Prey" universal change of pace.

Old 06-19-2011, 11:59 PM   #25

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

And now it gets good.......

Old 06-20-2011, 12:10 AM   #26

We were wandering around the area around the Base. Ignoring the Bremerton Bremalos and their mating calls, we were on a mission.

Soon we had the feeling we were being watched, so we retreated into an out building on the edge of the base and made ready.

What were we up against?!?!

img_2913.jpg  

Old 06-20-2011, 12:14 AM   #27

Sweet Jesus Man!! We were being followed by Aliens and they already had a young boy in their clutches, preparing to make with some probing!!!

This had to be stopped!! Yunus snatched up my Nighthawk AAC from my thigh rig and went to work! The kid was calm and cool behind the trigger and started dropping little green men like they were going out of style.

*much respect*

yunus-aac.jpg   yunus-aac-2.jpg   yunus_calm-cool.jpg  

Old 06-20-2011, 12:21 AM   #28

Some look at the damage a couple of well armed FTF members can inflict on Aliens from Area 51.

img_2919.jpg   img_2920.jpg   img_2921.jpg   img_2922.jpg   img_2918.jpg  

Old 06-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #29

We were able to injure one, blasted his "elbow" joint which bends the wrong way in case you engage one, and he wasn't that strong mentally, so we took him hostage.

Here the Cameraman was able to catch JD looking for the crippling blow.

img_2916.jpg   img_2923.jpg  

Old 06-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #30

Liked 1021 Times on 605 Posts
Likes Given: 317

Left, Right or center doesn't really matter in a situation like this. It's us, a pair of 1911's a Sig and a boy about to be touched in a way he won't forget vs Aliens!

JD showed me how they take care of business up here. Showed me in a way the aliens won't forget anytime soon.

Glad to have met you, maybe next time it won't be under duress in a SHTF situation . Like back east where weirdo's with Candy Vans are all the little boys have to fear.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson