The Plague hitting Al-Qeida?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The Plague hitting Al-Qeida?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Default The Plague hitting Al-Qeida?

As many as 40 osamavagina's army has been killed by the Black Death? Did I hear wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Last edited by skullcrusher; 01-20-2009 at 01:36 AM. Reason: spam bam on *****

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

No, you heard right. Read more about it here.

Any bets how long it will take before the Muslim world blames this on the U.S./eeeeeeevil Zionist entity?

Old 01-20-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 73 Times on 47 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Good, I hope a lot more die an agonizing death.

Old 01-20-2009, 01:49 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Okay, I don't know about anyone else, but when I read this:

“It spreads quickly and kills within hours. This will be really worrying al-Qaeda.”

I actually had a momentary feeling that there is a Supreme Being out there looking down on His little Ant Farm and he wasn't happy with some of the participants.

How ironic that a disease from the Middle Ages is what is becoming the greatest threat to the "New Battlefield".

My utmost wish for your most possible pain and suffering f**kers!

JD

Old 01-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
How ironic that a disease from the Middle Ages is what is becoming the greatest threat to the "New Battlefield".
A disease from the Middle Ages taking out a group that would drag the world back to the Middle Ages. Seems appropriate somehow ...

Old 01-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #6

Default Human weapon.

"In an interview last July, Droudkal boasted his cell was in constant contact with other al-Qaeda “brothers”."
Al-Qaeda terrorists killed by Black Death after the killer bug also known as the plague sweeps through a training camp | The Sun |News

Hopefully They stick to just contact with each other. All they would have to do is go to a place they want to kill people..... they are their own weapon!!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3487 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I disagree with you XMPnPA, if only for the reason that the rest of the modern world is willing to embrace modern "Western" medicine and is willing to go outside the Koran for a cure.

Back in 2004 there was some big breakthru with the research of the Plague - I can't remember all the details, but the ability to fight an "outbreak" is there - especially if you are not worried about getting treatment.

Source 1

Source 2

Y-Pestis is no joke, but if you are living in tents, in some third world sh!thole, and have a limited grasp of modern medicine, or the equipment to properly administor it, well.

Your chances of living are FAR GREATER if you live in a modern city and aren't afraid to check yourself into a hospital....

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 01-20-2009 at 03:12 PM.

Old 01-20-2009, 03:07 PM   #8

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
No, you heard right. Read more about it here.

Any bets how long it will take before the Muslim world blames this on the U.S./eeeeeeevil Zionist entity?
Who do you think has the most Plague in the world? WE DO.

So I would not put it past some one to sneak some into their food supply to see what it does to the sh!tbags.

Old 01-20-2009, 04:19 PM   #9

Default Dillinger

You are right we can fight the disease, while causing death may be ideal for them, Terrorists thrive on creating terror in there enemies. As far as creating fear, and sickness within communities, they could create havoc!! People would be afraid to come in contact with others, and if that happens, buinesses and community would go down hill quickly!! Fear is a great weapon, but I think you know that. We can just hope they don't think of it.....

Old 01-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Who do you think has the most Plague in the world? WE DO.

So I would not put it past some one to sneak some into their food supply to see what it does to the sh!tbags.
Our CDC has the most complete collection of nasty bugs. But there have been reports of illegals coming across the border bringing the plague with them. The plague is alive and well in other parts of the world; it doesn't take a dastardly scheme involving black helicopters dispensing the plague over our enemies in order for them to contract it.

My point was this is the sort of thing those backward turds would blame on the U.S. and/or Israel.

Newest Threads