Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Placing the blame on the VT shootings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 04:43 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredzilla View Post
The only person to blame is the man with his finger on the trigger
Exactly. However, more and more I see Americans are turning towards the collective welcome of a police state in order to curb crime. Anyone see the mandatory curfews in Baltimore they are trying to pass? Yikes!!

Old 05-22-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Placing the Blame, as always?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

YUP, the folks had not even got to the hospital, or folks got a chance to Grieve, the Media, (Drive by) and others had to use this as an Agenda! I agree with the previous posters, if 1 Facalty or Student had Been Armed, the outcome would have been different? I hate how all the NEWS, YES I said all the news, Even FOX, tried to use this as political wedge item and tried to make hay with the story!

Wife and I have Send E-mails and calls to NBC and TOLD them that thier airing of the Hate stuff, WAS A BAD IDEA! You nevr4 give the Freaks a PUBLIC FORUM! Thats what he wanted and now was givin that? It breeds all sort of trouble, Copycats, Freks and Fools that think he was right and wanna do more? It was DARN IRRESPONSIBLE! NBC won't be watched in my house and I've told them so, I wish others would do so as well! media is driven by Ratings and they will change if we FORCE THEM, Only by that force will we ever see responsible news! I don't care what the station!

The VT Staff and Students suffered a lot and don't need that exploited by Greedy media types! We, as consumers don't need to take this Crap and need to show them where thier butter is spread? I see no reason to Glorify the raving of a Lunitic, and the ratings of NBC took a hit, But not bad enough, in my Opinion! Yes, I did e-mail al the other TV news stations and tell them, not to keep spinning the story, as thats not right either!

The Gun Community as a whole has been too Quiet, Too Long, we have Power and we need to use it! "A voice in the Wilderness is often lost, a Set of Voices in that same wilderness is Often heard"? Lets let your and My Voices be heard and let the World know, we have weapons and we are cabaple of action towards those that wanna sap those rights! The TV and Media types need to know we vote with our wallets and are not afraid to burn them down in the $ end, if they screw us over? A call to action is LONG OVER DUE! Join me and contact those that Pressedf the story and profitted by the tears of the Students and Staff of VT! In the end, our rights will be infringed on account of this sort of Media Bias and we need to rise up and meet that Threat?

RON L