Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pistol Pay, new way to buy and sell firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Guys we are off and running.. even with us still being in Beta , we are getting users everyday.. come give us a try..

Old 08-22-2012, 01:27 AM   #12

Liked 85 Times on 65 Posts

whats wrong with plain old postal m/o's or bank certified checks?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:25 AM   #13

Liked 696 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 224

"whats wrong with plain old postal m/o's or bank certified checks? "

most do not like to wait the for the check or money order to clear(alot of counterfeit checks and money orders). My wells Fargo bank acted like they did not want to deposit some postal money orders I had received. Until I asked them how they could lose anything by accepting them.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
"whats wrong with plain old postal m/o's or bank certified checks? "

most do not like to wait the for the check or money order to clear(alot of counterfeit checks and money orders). My wells Fargo bank acted like they did not want to deposit some postal money orders I had received. Until I asked them how they could lose anything by accepting them.
My own credit union will not accept MO's over $25, there is way too much fraud with them.

Old 08-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #15

ok......... what is the process (step by step) and how long does it take for a seller to get ACTUALL CASH IN THE HAND using gunpal or pistol pay?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #16

Liked 696 Times on 447 Posts
Likes Given: 224

"ok......... what is the process (step by step) and how long does it take for a seller to get ACTUALL CASH IN THE HAND using gunpal or pistol pay? "

The web site is listed above. Or just use Paypal. I know Paypal and its sister Ebay are anti-gun. But even Ebay knows money talks and now allow most gun items to be sold there. I've bought and sold on Ebay for years(and used Paypal), with no problems. I am not promoting Paypal but they are basically the only game in town. Maybe that will somewhat change with this new Pistolpay.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:03 PM   #17

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
"ok......... what is the process (step by step) and how long does it take for a seller to get ACTUALL CASH IN THE HAND using gunpal or pistol pay? "

The web site is listed above. Or just use Paypal. I know Paypal and its sister Ebay are anti-gun. But even Ebay knows money talks and now allow most gun items to be sold there. I've bought and sold on Ebay for years(and used Paypal), with no problems. I am not promoting Paypal but they are basically the only game in town. Maybe that will somewhat change with this new Pistolpay.
You CANNOT use PayPal to buy a gun. Here are some tips for spotting fake money orders https://www.usps.com/shop/accepting-money-orders.htm

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Last edited by silverado113; 08-22-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Old 08-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #18

Quote:

you avoided answering my question and i will include using paypal

Old 08-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #19

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper762 View Post
you avoided answering my question and i will include using paypal
I don't think Hiwall speaks for the company and your question was directed towards the company right?

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113 View Post
I don't think Hiwall speaks for the company and your question was directed towards the company right?
no........he advocated gunpal and pistol pay as BETTER than postal m/o or cashior checks

my question relates to his comment.