Photos of your most recent splurge - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Photos of your most recent splurge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 03:51 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Here's mine:

Hand raised & embossed late 13th - early 14th elbow & knee defenses with brass trim & period hand cast buckles.

My main hobby is western martial arts & medeival history. I can't wait to get these babies online.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:40 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default Two New Buys

I just got these two from Gunbroker - just ask my wife: she loves it when I buy guns online from the other side of the world and neglect to tell her. "Honey? We're missing some big money from the checking account. Did you buy something again? More guns???"

a2.jpg   a1.jpg  

Christopher A. S. "Boots" Combest
www.facebook.com/christopher.combest

Member: TSRA, NRA, GOA, North American Hunting Club and Ducks Unlimited

"If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain."