PETA takes on McDonalds - Page 5

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > PETA takes on McDonalds

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Also draining the blood helps the flavor of the meat. I question if lindenwood has ever slaughtered anything.
An ax is always a good option for chickens.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 08-06-2009, 07:35 PM   #42

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Also draining the blood helps the flavor of the meat. I question if lindenwood has ever slaughtered anything.
An ax is always a good option for chickens.

Yeah but a machete is so much more fun

Old 08-06-2009, 07:55 PM   #43

Liked 303 Times on 202 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsfarm View Post
As far as I am concerned the Humane Society is just as bad as PETA.

I once walked into a HSUS, and asked if I could adopt a cat. They asked me to pay for the spay/neutering of the cat, along with me filling out about 5 pages of personal information. When I saw the forms, I told the lady at the counter that that seemed like a lot of work just to get a cat.

I then proceeded to tell her that the only reason that I needed a new cat was because a whole batch (3) of our kittens got chopped up by the fan blades of my pickup one morning . I don't know why they were up there- other than it must have been a warm place to sleep. She was turning green when I told her this, I had to pressure wash the engine and firewall, but by the time I got all the blood and flesh washed out of the engine compartment, my dog had eaten everything and licked the concrete clean. (true story- the school bus was sitting in the yard while the dog was cleaning up the mess)

I am not welcome at the local HSUS shelter any more, but I smile everytime I think of that poor lady listening to my story.
Jeez. The same thing happened to me. (Cat in the car fan)
Back in the 1970's I had a Camaro with a cowel induction hood scoop. One late afternoon I had came home to clean up from work and get across town to attend a seminar and I was running late. I got out the door and jumped into my Hot Rod and when it started up: WHAM! White cat fur and cat parts sprayed onto the windshield. For a moment I couldnt figure out what had happened. Then it hit me. My fu@king roomates cat! Damn what a mess to clean up under the hood. The fan belt was off the alternator and large chunks of cat remains were wedged into the fan shroud. Took me near an hour to disassemble, clean out, repair fan shroud, reassemble front engine componets, and hose out engine compartment.

I put the poor little feller's remains in a paper grocery bag and hid in garage so roommate wouldnt find until I had time to tell him about it. I missed more than half the seminar I attended due to the incident and when got home was able to tell roomate what had happened to his cat before he found the remains.

Luckly for me he didnt care much as his G/F had given it to him and it was a real hassle for him to keep his two German Shepards from killing it anyhow.

He told his G/F that it had run away and didn't want another cat because of hassle it was with the dogs.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:16 AM   #44

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I'm not against the wearing of animals either. I don't think an animal should be harvested only for its fur, bones or skin. It should be harvested for it's meat and the other remains should be utilized in someway as to prevent waste.

PETA was supposed to be a "No Animal Cruelty" organization, but they have mutated into a monster.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:36 AM   #45

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Posted this before...but I think it needs another outing

Old 08-07-2009, 06:01 AM   #46

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Michalik View Post
I must confess, I am a member of the Southern PETA Alliance.

People for the
Enjoyment of
Tasty
Animals

I always pissed off the PETAites that were stupid enough to come near me. Told them I was a member of PETA:
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals