PETA Protests at Biker Rally- Does Not Go Well For PETA

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > PETA Protests at Biker Rally- Does Not Go Well For PETA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8126 Times on 4694 Posts
Likes Given: 10492

Default PETA Protests at Biker Rally- Does Not Go Well For PETA

OK, this could be coming out of the Onion, but even if its not true it is hilarious! I honestly do want it to be true. Please?

http://rightlinksblog.com/2012/08/29/peta-crashes-biker-gathering-not-to-be-missed/

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering… Not to be missed…
Posted on August 29, 2012

Try to read this without laughing out loud… H/T Mike Hoy

What a wonderful coming together of two diverse groups! We need more gatherings where the idiot activists are given warm, moist, aromatic welcomes like this one. This is why PETA usually protests women wearing fur rather than bikers wearing leather. Sounds to me like the old saying, “you mess with the bull, and you get the horns”. Gee, I guess these characters thought that Bikers where going to be politically correct like the rest of the wimpy world.

HERE’S HOW POLICE FOUND ONE OF THEM.

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills
outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the
protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activists, “growing tired of
throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it, ergo, they should stop.”

According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960′s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passersby. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.

“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”

Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the
ongoing nature of the investigation; however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.

“That’s preposterous,”said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party!

What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about
inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activist’s meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret hand shake,” assured the organizer.

“Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the
protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.” Yes, it did. What went wrong is that, at some point in your life, you became horribly, horribly stupid.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2729 Times on 1356 Posts
Likes Given: 267

Sorry, it's a parody that grew legs. Though one must admit that it seems fairly plausible.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/leatherprotest.asp

http://www.thespoof.com/news/us/66233/three-reported-missing-after-animal-rights-activists-take-war-on-leather-to-motorcycle-gang-rally

NRA Life Member

"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand."
Milton Friedman

Old 12-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #3

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Hahaha. "We decided to let them know we don't agree with them waring leather on there close and motor cycle seats." Lol I don't thank they care what you don't agree with.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #4

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Who gives a damn, it's still going on my facebook.

Old 12-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #5

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

I love my biker brothers even if it is a far fetched story.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #6

Liked 162 Times on 93 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I would give a weeks pay to fart on some little PETA punk face.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:15 PM   #7

Liked 293 Times on 221 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumman
I'm right there with you. True or not it is funny as hell. I'm glad we don't have stuff like that happen in bama. One of those PETA guys would turn up dead.

Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1190 Times on 579 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Damn, for a while there I thought I would have to make sure I only had kydex holsters at the range!

Old 12-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #9
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21267 Times on 12076 Posts
Likes Given: 53062

true or not, that story was funnier than hell!

Old 12-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumman View Post
^^This^^ made my day! I can't stop laughing, thank you!

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.