Pet peeves...we all got'em - Page 99
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pet peeves...we all got'em

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 12:16 AM   #981
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 195 Times on 122 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change
Sorry, guys. I deleted that post with the link. This is the Club House and I couldn't let it stay here. If you want to repost that link in Random Thoughts, Bunker Style with a large warning of rough language, I'll let it go.
Okay I was iffy on it being alright anyway so I'm not surprised. Thanks for the heads up.

Old 09-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #982
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8098 Times on 4676 Posts
Likes Given: 10452

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Sorry, guys. I deleted that post with the link. This is the Club House and I couldn't let it stay here. If you want to repost that link in Random Thoughts, Bunker Style with a large warning of rough language, I'll let it go.
OK. I disagree but its your call. as I pointed out, they are all words we kno and if you are easily offended then don't watch. I put it up here because Sbeezy is not an SM.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:46 AM   #983
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7007 Times on 4214 Posts
Likes Given: 8433

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
OK. I disagree but its your call. as I pointed out, they are all words we kno and if you are easily offended then don't watch. I put it up here because Sbeezy is not an SM.
It has nothing to do with whether I am offended or not. The Club House is accessed by minors. There is a tighter rule for the Club House than for the Bunker. Also, the Club House is accessible to the general public looking for firearms information. I know you and I have discussed this before. Again, I tell you, it's not my personal choice but the rules of the forum in general. "G" rated posts in the Club House, "R" rated stuff in the premium forums and then, of course, there's the Tail Trail.

If you want to send something "R" rated to an SM, please send it through PM.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #984

Liked 74 Times on 51 Posts

My own body. I have to take a piss test, drank 8 cups of water in an hour and I still can't pee. Grrrr

Old 09-30-2013, 06:18 PM   #985

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieboy
My own body. I have to take a piss test, drank 8 cups of water in an hour and I still can't pee. Grrrr
I had that problem when I took my military pee test. Didn't really have to pee and I COULDN'T pee once there was a mustachioed guy in a Hawaiian shirt staring directly at my business saying "I have to see the urine leave the penis" in his creepy voice.

I didn't have that problem later on though when I was about to pee my pants. Good luck. Lol.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:25 PM   #986
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2771 Times on 1605 Posts
Likes Given: 1209

Go to print a small online coupon and it kicks out 2 pages from the printer.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #987
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeezy

I had that problem when I took my military pee test. Didn't really have to pee and I COULDN'T pee once there was a mustachioed guy in a Hawaiian shirt staring directly at my business saying "I have to see the urine leave the penis" in his creepy voice.

I didn't have that problem later on though when I was about to pee my pants. Good luck. Lol.
Better than a prostate exam though. Or a feces sample. I had to have both when I transferred to this agency.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Last edited by DeltaF; 09-30-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Old 09-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #988
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Better than a prostate exam though. Or a feces sample. I had to have both when I transferred to this agency.
Prostate exams are bearable as long as you don't discover the doctor has both hands on your shoulders!

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

People Like This 
Old 09-30-2013, 09:22 PM   #989

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

Can't argue with that. Did they watch you take a dump or did they take your word on it?

I didn't get a prostate exam but they did do they spread your cheeks deal. It wasn't as weird as I thought. For some reasons a lot of that stuff doesn't matter when it's a doctor. Just don't wear a Hawaiian shirt while you're checking me out. This isn't a party/luau.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:25 PM   #990
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1215 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeezy

Can't argue with that. Did they watch you take a dump or did they take your word on it?

I didn't get a prostate exam but they did do they spread your cheeks deal. It wasn't as weird as I thought. For some reasons a lot of that stuff doesn't matter when it's a doctor. Just don't wear a Hawaiian shirt while you're checking me out. This isn't a party/luau.
They took my word on the dump, along with a little blue wand in a nasty baggy.

The prostate thing.... Yeah I tried to tell them that I have 2 kids and my junk works just fine, but they still insisted on temporarily clogging my pipes to make sure. I was not happy.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
sbeezy Likes This