Pet peeves...we all got'em - Page 69
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pet peeves...we all got'em

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 06:55 AM   #681
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2412 Times on 1330 Posts
Likes Given: 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool

The boy wore a belt buckle with no belt? Your dad carries tie straps? The kid (and your dad) remained in the location for hours?
Belt loop not buckle, fixed that, my bad. Yes we had just finished tie strapping tarps to conduit frames for temporary showers outside and both had pockets full of tie straps. Yes they actually remained in the location for weeks as this occurred at a post Katrina shelter that was run in my Dad's building

Edit:

Back on topic....

PET PEEVE: People who pick apart the details of a funny story instead of just laughing at it..... Especially minor ones like "how were they in the same place for that long?" I mean who really cares?

I don't understand.

To each his own I guess. LOL

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 09-01-2013 at 07:01 AM.
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 09-01-2013, 07:00 AM   #682
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7566 Times on 4110 Posts
Likes Given: 15751

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

Belt loop not buckle, fixed that. Yes we were tie strapping tarps to conduit for temporary showers outside. Yes they remained in the location for weeks as this occurred at a post Katrina shelter that was run in my Dad's building.

I don't understand people who pick apart the details of a funny story instead of just laughing at it..... But whatever.
Sorry. I was confused. That is funny.
My nephew spent a year with us once. He tried that saggy pants thing. I told him he had a belt and one way or another, that belt would be on his ass before he left for school. He wore it.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

DeltaF Likes This 
Old 09-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #683
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8583 Times on 4957 Posts
Likes Given: 11147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post
I agree with that, it's the "I don't want to see some guy's pants so low that his boxers are hanging out but it's okay for a girl to wear a skirt so short that I can see her ass hanging out the bottom of her skirt as long as she has a nice ass" double standard that annoys me...

And to get back on topic, pet peeve: double standards.
I actually find a girl's ass more appealing in a nice fitting pair of jeans than those low-riding pants that are so popular these days. Those low-riders don't properly frame the beautiful picture of a fine ass to me. they cut across the wrong lines and just screw it all up. And I prefer not to see the undies too, unless the pants have been taken off.
butt1.jpg   butt2.jpg  

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 07:42 AM   #684

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy36
Well I give a s--t about my neighbor's landscape because it directly effects me and my property value. I dislike it greatly when people don't keep up with weeding and mowing and mulching. Go live in an apartment. Your home is only your single biggest purchase, take care of it. Paint the fu@ker when it needs it. Fix it up. Don't park all your busted crap out in the yard. Own a car? Park it in your damn driveway, not the street. The street isn't your driveway and you don't own that. Plant some damn flowers. Don't put a boat in your backyard or your driveway, or an RV, or semi if the bylaws say you can't. It looks like s-it. It's not like you didn't get a copy of the bylaws when you bought your house. Curb appeal. You have a responsibility to keep your s$it up if you buy a home in a neighborhood. Phew, I feel better now....well, except for the 20+ houses in a neighborhood of 90 that look like dumps.
One of my pet peeves is people that live in the city and bitch about something on privately owned property. Glad I've always lived n the middle of no where.....
Old 09-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #685
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3319 Times on 2250 Posts
Likes Given: 709

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin92

One of my pet peeves is people that live in the city and bitch about something on privately owned property. Glad I've always lived n the middle of no where.....
Indy & Austin: I'm right there with both of you. I'm on my HOA board(recently elected) and one of the big problems here, because it's Northern Az., is this years "Monsoon" season has been well above normal for rainfall( another 2/3rds of an inch yesterday), and the weeds in both common areas of the development and on owners property is out of control. I can only keep up by spraying every 2-3 days, instead of 1x a week.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 09-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #686

Liked 75 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

I actually find a girl's ass more appealing in a nice fitting pair of jeans than those low-riding pants that are so popular these days. Those low-riders don't properly frame the beautiful picture of a fine ass to me. they cut across the wrong lines and just screw it all up. And I prefer not to see the undies too, unless the pants have been taken off.
Amen!!! +10000%

Old 09-01-2013, 12:15 PM   #687

Liked 1541 Times on 880 Posts
Likes Given: 2155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
river-run-513.jpg  

Don't follow me.....You won't make it.....

People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #688

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I'm an ass man. Got to have a great ass. I stand with Vikingdad on this one.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #689
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21919 Times on 12384 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Daisy Dukes...........enough said!

Old 09-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #690

Liked 340 Times on 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

Indy & Austin: I'm right there with both of you. I'm on my HOA board(recently elected) and one of the big problems here, because it's Northern Az., is this years "Monsoon" season has been well above normal for rainfall( another 2/3rds of an inch yesterday), and the weeds in both common areas of the development and on owners property is out of control. I can only keep up by spraying every 2-3 days, instead of 1x a week.
Oh man, here in Indiana it's dandy lions. I despise them. Entire yards, like every square inch, will be yellow weeds then white. The people that rent houses here in my neighborhood don't do anything about them. Some regular homeowners don't spray as well. Drives me crazy. Take your ass to Lowes or Home Depot and buy one ten dollar bottle and spray. You'd think I'd be 'Mr. Yard' with me bitching about this stuff but I'm not. I hate yard work. I'd rather be shooting skeet, BUT people should care about the physical appearance of their sh-t, even if they live in the middle of nowhere.