Personality type test
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Personality type test

View Poll Results: Your result
INTJ 11 42.31%
ISTP 1 3.85%
INTP 1 3.85%
ENTJ 2 7.69%
ESTJ 2 7.69%
Other (post below) 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2014, 06:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

Default Personality type test

Found this on another forum and thought it would be fun to post here.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
texaswoodworker Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2014, 07:01 AM   #2

Liked 709 Times on 462 Posts
Likes Given: 1945

I got INTJ

Quick search on it:

Hallmarks of the INTJ include independence of thought and a desire for efficiency. They work best when given autonomy and creative freedom. They harbor an innate desire to express themselves by conceptualizing their own intellectual designs. They have a talent for analyzing and formulating complex theories. INTJs are generally well-suited for occupations within academia, research, consulting, management, science, engineering, and law. They are often acutely aware of their own knowledge and abilities—as well as their limitations and what they don't know (a quality that tends to distinguish them from INTPs). INTJs thus develop a strong confidence in their ability and talents, making them natural leaders.
In forming relationships, INTJs tend to seek out others with similar character traits and ideologies. Agreement on theoretical concepts is an important aspect of their relationships. By nature INTJs can be demanding in their expectations, and approach relationships in a rational manner. As a result, INTJs may not always respond to a spontaneous infatuation but wait for a mate who better fits their set criteria. They tend to be stable, reliable, and dedicated. Harmony in relationships and home life tends to be extremely important to them. They generally withhold strong emotion and do not like to waste time with what they consider irrational social rituals. This may cause non-INTJs to perceive them as distant and reserved; nevertheless, INTJs are usually very loyal partners who are prepared to commit substantial energy and time into a relationship to make it work.
As mates, INTJs want harmony and order in the home and in relationships. The most independent of all types,[13] INTJs trust their intuition when choosing friends and mates—even in spite of contradictory evidence or pressure from others. The emotions of an INTJ are hard to read, and neither male nor female INTJs are apt to express emotional reactions. At times, INTJs seem cold, reserved, and unresponsive, while in fact they are almost hypersensitive to signals of rejection from those they care for. In social situations, INTJs may also be unresponsive and may neglect small rituals designed to put others at ease. For example, INTJs may communicate that idle dialogue such as small talk is a waste of time. This may create the impression that the INTJ is in a hurry—an impression that is not always intended. In their interpersonal relationships, INTJs are usually better in a working situation than in a recreational situation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old 03-26-2014, 10:14 AM   #3

Liked 1737 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

I'm the type that's taken the quiz a few times in the past, but then forgets what type I am.

ratpacker Likes This 
Old 03-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #4

Liked 235 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I just copied my wife's answers and I got a 100.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:07 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 334 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Mine said I was a prick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 03-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #6

Liked 383 Times on 250 Posts
Likes Given: 4

ISTJ. Didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3861 Times on 2305 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

I am an ISFJ. Introvert sensing feeling judging(?)

"Feuer Frei!"

Old 03-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #8

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

istj I have taken this test several times before, I'm consistent.

Old 03-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 971 Times on 641 Posts
Likes Given: 1252

ENTP.........

Extravert
iNtuitive
Thinking
Perceiving

I agree with the assessment

Become steel or get cut.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:36 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3166 Times on 1798 Posts
Likes Given: 18402

Sa usual , I,m off the chart ! , too charming , alert , entertaining , enlightening ,
Humble , handsome , good with people , honest and loyal , farts don,t stink , captivating to women's , no when to shut up , house broken , maintained my girlish figure , animal magnetism , a great cook , pleasant host , help when help is needed , the eyes and ears of a hawk , adaptable , gentlemanly , great outdoor extremist , very vert polite , .....................,............... , ............

You get the picture ?

You need a new test...........