Person you would most like to meet from this forum - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Person you would most like to meet from this forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

stalkingbear, because he doesn't make me laugh, he makes me think!

Props bro.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #42

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveguns View Post
Well I don't have any favorites. You have all made me feel welcome and all of you have had some great information for me. You are all my friends and it would be an honor to meet any of you. Now lets go drink some beer and shoot some guns and it doesn't have to be in that order.
Same to me... would be an honor to meet any of this forum... IMOF I am making arrangements to visit Canebrake in late September and take to him a few cigars and a bottle of rum It is an almost a fact that I go to Miami at the end of this year and want to meet one of the forum members at least.
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 01-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #43

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
stalkingbear, because he doesn't make me laugh, he makes me think!
Me too, except for the complete opposite of what you said. I love the way he goes way off topic in a thread.

Ineffable: "I shot some 230 grain into some ballistic jello to determine my penetration."

Stalkingbear: "Jello shots of for pu$$ies! If you aint drinking turpentine, you're a g-d damned communist who who dresses up in women's clothing!"

Ineffable: "Um...we weren't talking about jello shots..."

Stalkingbear: "You really need to give up drinking altogether. I'm just sitting here getting pissed at you for your damn jello drinking faggotry"

Ineffable: "But I wasn't even talking about..."

Stalkingbear: "I'm gonna make a poll asking who's a purse carrying Jello shot drinker or who is a gasoline drinking man who pisses fire!"

Yeah, he's a hoot.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #44

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Besides, Junho knows where the hot Asian chicks are for his brother with "Yellow fever"
puhahaha
i know a few places...
probably cure that "yellow fever" for ya too
but there's not telling when it'll come back

Old 01-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
Me too, except for the complete opposite of what you said.
So……. are you saying I don't find stalkingbear entertaining,
or that you're incapable of thought??

Ineffable, you off your meds?

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

- orangello

Old 01-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #46

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I'd like to meet Opaww, J.D., Canebreak How can i pick a few? I'd like to meet everyone.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 01-31-2009, 04:53 PM   #47

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

JiroZero- goofy (think mag-moustache thread), yet often more mature than the rest of us.

Opaww- he's like the lone sentry of our rights. Alot of crap has been thrown up by our legislators that I'd have never known about if not for him.

JunHo- for turning me on to K-Pop music.

Canebrake- mad computer skills and funny too. I was happy when I figured out how to add an avatar, and he has dancing penguins.

Sgt.Death- hope he's well.

Bkt and Matt g- moderate extremely well, silent types, but when they speak, it counts.

Chester- he's cool, but his first avatar is even cooler.

Cpt.Tango- cool all around guy,

I would add Mr. D, but I often think that he and I are the same person. Brilliant man.

Would love to meet all you guys, actually.

Old 01-31-2009, 06:14 PM   #48

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If anyone wants my old avatar i can send it to ya. Just pm me with your email address and it will be done.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 01-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
All the chicks. DUH!
You're a lesbian??

- orangello