Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Person you would most like to meet from this forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/person-you-would-most-like-meet-forum-5942/)

Durendal 07-30-2008 10:26 PM

Person you would most like to meet from this forum

After I read a post I find myself wondering what type of person wrote this, a lot of this stuff is great. For my money these are the guys I would like to invite out for a beer and a chat. Bkt, Dillinger, RL357Mag and Jables. These are the people that most impressed me with their knowledge and take on life here at FirearmsTALK.

Dillinger 07-30-2008 10:34 PM

Hey! How about that. Honorable mention. Really cool! Thank you!

For me, definitely bkt & Matt g, cpttango30 and I have a LONG discussion due about rifle actions. :p RL357Mag for sure. Scott G, because he cracks me up. Billt, he seems to really know is stuff and I want to pick his brain. Chorst and Robo, along with any other policemen/first responders because I would like to buy them a beer for all they do for us. Definitely guys like JWIII and trueevil - Any of my military guys would be a must, and the drinks would be on me.

So many good people here really. A group get together would be awesome. This is one of the best forums I have ever visited. The people here don't hoard the info, and they don't make the new comers feel like outsiders.

This is a good forum, with many good members. I am proud to be part of it...

Really cool thread idea Durendal! +1

JD

RL357Mag 07-30-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Durendal (Post 34169)
After I read a post I find myself wondering what type of person wrote this, a lot of this stuff is great. For my money these are the guys I would like to invite out for a beer and a chat. Bkt, Dillinger, RL357Mag and Jables. These are the people that most impressed me with their knowledge and take on life here at FirearmsTALK.

Thank you for the compliment Durendal! I would be honored to go out with you for a beer and a chat - make mine a soda though - I quit drinking many moons ago. Incidentally my list also includes the members you cited, and quite a few more. Actually probably everyone out here with the exception of maybe 2 or 3. I don't want to list them all because I know I will forget someone and I don't want to offend anyone. We would definately have to stay off the topic of the upcoming election, or I might end up drinking!

ScottG 07-31-2008 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 34172)
Scott G, because he cracks me up.
JD

Sadly, if you met me you'd find a small, embittered old man. Tired of life, tired of the job, tired of yelling at the neighborhood kids to GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!! :p

police update: neighbors said, "he was such a quiet man...."

RL357Mag 07-31-2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottG (Post 34193)
Sadly, if you met me you'd find a small, embittered old man. Tired of life, tired of the job, tired of yelling at the neighborhood kids to GET OFFA MY LAWN!!!! :p

police update: neighbors said, "he was such a quiet man...."

Isn't it amazing how we become our fathers....

CA357 07-31-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RL357Mag (Post 34194)

And it's a cryin' shame too. :eek:

ScottG 07-31-2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RL357Mag (Post 34194)

Ahh, I ain't nowhere near the man my dad is....:(

cpttango30 07-31-2008 03:09 AM

Eeryone. I want to meet everyone. Thats just me. I like to flap my jaw and I can do it all day and night esp if it is about guns.

bkt 07-31-2008 09:34 AM

Pretty much everyone, I think. Particularly R357Mag, though. We'd probably get along a lot better in person. :) Words typed on a forum doesn't always do a great job of telling the whole story.

RL357Mag 07-31-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 34250)
Pretty much everyone, I think. Particularly R357Mag, though. We'd probably get along a lot better in person. :) Words typed on a forum doesn't always do a great job of telling the whole story.

Amen brother!