Perhaps this should posted in 'Conspiracy'?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Perhaps this should posted in 'Conspiracy'?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1880 Times on 972 Posts
Likes Given: 1422

Default Perhaps this should posted in 'Conspiracy'?

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport this morning as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. Although he did not identify the man, he confirmed the man has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

“Al-Gebra is a problem for us”, the Attorney General said. “They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secret code names like ‘X’ and ‘Y’ and refer to themselves as ‘unknowns’ but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, ‘There are 3 sides to every triangle.’” The Attorney General went on to say “Teaching our children sentient thought processes and equipping them to solve problems is dangerous and puts our government at risk.”

Sources: Daily Paul

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-26-2013, 12:55 AM   #2

Liked 573 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 722

Cute! Reminds me of the constipated engineer who worked it out the problem with a slide rule.

~ Holsters ~

Never forget these important words:
We the People...
America, take back your country!
People Like This 
Old 12-26-2013, 02:29 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1494 Times on 976 Posts
Likes Given: 3232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International airport this morning as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a press conference just before noon today, Attorney General Eric Holder said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. Although he did not identify the man, he confirmed the man has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

“Al-Gebra is a problem for us”, the Attorney General said. “They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values. They use secret code names like ‘X’ and ‘Y’ and refer to themselves as ‘unknowns’ but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, ‘There are 3 sides to every triangle.’” The Attorney General went on to say “Teaching our children sentient thought processes and equipping them to solve problems is dangerous and puts our government at risk.”

Sources: Daily Paul
That was funny on so many levels!

And I was about to add a really bad pun, and now I'm so glad I was able to resist.

Old 12-26-2013, 02:58 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1493

You need to see a doctor and have them lance that abscissa for you......

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 12-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #5

Liked 287 Times on 193 Posts

That's an acute angle you have on that story... Haha....ewww bad pun