Penn & Teller get hippies to ban water - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Penn & Teller get hippies to ban water

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Has a bayonet ever been used in a drive by, mall shooting, etc?

Has anyone who has used one of these weapons in one of these scenarios ever put down enough fire to necessitate a barrel shroud?

And just what is zeeeewangozeeeeetango?
well--I figure if you get to the point where you NEED to use the bayonet because you have not succeeded in stopping your enemy with a volley of rounds, then you are in need of training

But seriously--I have yet to see a single news story on anyone using a bayonet to create mayhem in CT. But legislators go into conniptions if you have a weapon with one: oh my GAWD--it has a BAYONET LUG!!! Everyone stand back--the bayonet may start stabbing people in the eye!!

I suppose its no different than people who are afraid of any weapon that is black in color. You know--the black ones are MORE dangerous than any other gun.

And no, to my knowledge we have never had someone go on an "assault weapon rampage" here in CT so that they would be using a barrel shroud either.

But the antis just want to be safe--the fact that a gun has a barrel shroud makes it doubly dangerous you know