A peek "behind the scenes" here at FTF.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A peek "behind the scenes" here at FTF.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Default A peek "behind the scenes" here at FTF.

I thought I would give some insight as to what goes on once in a while in the Supporting Members area of this site.

That is free giveaways to other Supporting Members by Supporting Members. Recently a knife, a rifle stock and a couple of holsters were generously given away. At this moment, there is a giveaway of a choice of calibers of once fired pistol brass.

Free stuff is free stuff. In the past, there have been lots of goodies that have been given away by the generous and thoughtful Supporting Members of the FTF.

I decided to say something because these are the kinds of things that are not part of the regular benefits offered by the Administration when becoming a Supporting Member of this great forum.

Skullcrusher

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #2

Liked 22 Times on 7 Posts

In fact, my buddy Skullcrusher just won the giveaway I sponsored which included a Blackhawk Serpa for a 1911 as well as a nylon shoulder rig for a 1911...

Old 05-16-2010, 01:27 AM   #3

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

I won the brass in Skullcrushers Giveaway.
250 pieces of beautiful, much needed 45Auto. My own pot of gold

Just loaded 'em and will be shooting them up in a USPSA match tomorrow.

Thanks again to skully and all the other members that make this place the best firearms community on the interwebz!

----------Gate
It's time to burn it down