Peeing on the Planet!!! - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Peeing on the Planet!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

During maneuvers in a foreign land, I had to drop a deuce.

I found an area with raised domes of earth. Atop one, I had a 360 view. Tactical choice.

I dig my requisite hole, and squeeze out some business.

I later ask one of the locals what the domes were. I am informed they were communal burial grounds.

The nightmares came hard and fast, and I didn't go the rest of the time I was in country.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #42

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

On patrol in Germany, we're following the guy who can't read the compass.

After about an hour, it's Tropic Thunder time, give us the map.

We make our way to a road, see signs in French. Stop a motorist, it's confirmed. We have just accidentally crossed the border.

I'll never go to France again, so I have to mark the Pee Map before we run like hell back across the border.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #43

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

The brand new wife & I were in Manila as we had to go to the US Embassy for something. We went over to the Rabbit Bus station (think Greyhound, only low class) to catch a bus back to Angeles City. While waiting for the next bus North, I partake of a couple of San Miguel's - and soon it's time for a # 1. I glance around and see some guys pissing against this wall in back so I head over and do my business. While doing the do, I see a large sign in red letters that says "Bawal ng umihi dito!"

Knowing that "dito" means "here", I'm going to impress my wife with my command of her language. I head back and tell her the sign says "wait for the bus here!".

She immediately gives me a Gibb's headslap (pretty good since it's 1978) and she says "Idiot, the sign says do not piss here!"

Old 05-05-2010, 05:07 PM   #44
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2018 Times on 1181 Posts
Likes Given: 4284

A bunch of us attended "Bernkastel-Kues Wine Fest" and had to be witness to a fellow co-worker (Female) peeing standup and it had some serious distance and arch!