Paying in Pennies... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Paying in Pennies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

This reminded me of a story about a guy paying his city fine of over $6,000 in pennies, take a look at this guy. Link below.

Local

Last edited by Capnron; 12-05-2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: clearify

Old 12-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #22
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9080 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

I own my own business and if a customer wants to pay in pennies I will count them out and accept them. But in my case I am benefitting from their payment. Not so of some stooge employee. Of course I would take my time and have some distractions and all, and the customer would have to wait while I counted and all. If they are trying to inconvenience me they will be inconvenienced as well. I had two customers today who paid over $50 in ones, just because that is what they had saved. Its a little inconvenient but it is still money.

As far as some 8,800 pennies, if I owned that business and my employee refused to accept the money I would fire them. They are paid by the hour to accept money paid to my business. If they are too damned lazy to count it out then they don't deserve a job with me.