Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Patriotic?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Patriotic?

Saw this and had to share. Sorry if has been posted already.

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-16-2009, 12:57 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

ive got a pic somewhat like this one that i want in my signature area, how do i do it? ive seen others do it and ive check but came up dumb founded.
the pic i want is

bloodyguy.jpg  

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you