Parents to Sue Maker of Metal Baseball Bats Over Son's Injury - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Parents to Sue Maker of Metal Baseball Bats Over Son's Injury

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Thats so ridiculous. People are just looking for reasons to sue these days. And its almost impossible to win a legitimate lawsuit. So sad.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:14 AM   #12

haha i bet these stupid *******s bought the bat themselves. people make me sick

Old 05-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

I'll bet all these manufacturers are happy that the gun industry pioneered the "Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act. It set a precedent that should extend to other areas like baseball bats, ladders, cars, etc...
I say we shoot all Trial Lawyers.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 05-21-2008, 03:17 AM   #14

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

You have to look at the state. When I was FORCED to dwell in NJ I went into a furinture store that was closing it had been there for something like 50 years. Why were they closing? Well turns out that some lady tripped over a child in their store and sued them. The kicker is it was her damn kid she tripped over she sued them because they did not control her kid. The store was closing because she won something like $2 million in damages. Just goes to show you something just ain't right in that state.

Another law suite I heard of while Dwelling there was a man sued his doctor. The man had terminal cancer and the doctor said he had about 6 months to live. Well the guy went on a 2 month long vaccation to Europe and all over spending all his money and it had been 18 months and he was not dead yet. The stupid bastard won too. HUH wonder why health cost are going up? At that time they were losing doctors at an alarming rate in NJ. They all said I can't afford to pratice in the state because they kept raising the malpratice insurance rates. Many doctors were moving to PA because the Insurance rates were a lot lower than in NJ.

One last thought on this. What else do you expect from a state where they make you turn right to go left.