Parental Quotes - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Parental Quotes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 04:21 AM   #41
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8664 Times on 5169 Posts
Likes Given: 11415

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
A few of my all time faves from my dad.
Let's go to the room for a.little song and dance. Said this for our daily uncalled for beating.
Followed by drop your pants and grab your ankles. I will.never forget these great quotes that are forever burned into my soul.
Doc, I'd like to teach your dad a lesson!! I'm so sorry.

My childhood was filled with love and fun. Yes, I got in trouble but I remember family vacations, days at the beach and all kinds of other day trips to museums, zoos, etc. The only quote I really remember was "Business before pleasure" as my Mom always wanted us to do our chores before we played and as we got older to pay our bills before we bought things we wanted. I am so sorry for all who didn't have good childhoods. My theory was my children didn't ask to be born and once I had them it was my responsibility to give them the best that I could do for them. I'm not saying I was the world's best Mom, but I always thought of them and their feelings and needs before mine.

Old 01-29-2011, 04:23 AM   #42
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10550 Times on 4556 Posts
Likes Given: 1692

Sometimes what you hear (or overhear) coming back from your kids may surprise you. One day youngest daughter (in her 20s) was having problems with a young man at work. I walked in on the tail end of "Don't even THINK about messing with me, Jack- my Daddy taught me 3 ways to destroy a man's knee before I had my first date!" (Um, well- OK, come to think of it, I did)

Old 01-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #43

Liked 194 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 316

I cant wait to have kids....after college and i get a job of course...

it sounds like alot of work...but the reward seems worth the effort.