Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pants down rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Two things my granny demanded EVERY "true" man have. She EXPECTED HER grandsons to have 'em, would even check periodically. One was a BELT and two was a "hanky" or as others would call them a kerchief or even known as a snot rag. I go nowhere to this day without either.

My eldest used to (Notice i said "USED to") sag his pants. Until one time up at the Christmas party at my moms house with a house full of strangers (to him) he strutted thru the kitchen with his pants half down and she pantsed him...got him good, not just the pants but his boxers as well, there he stood in front of god and everyone with his junk on display, red in the face like a woodpecker in the head. That cured THAT problem!
Bahahahahahahaha

ROFLMAO big time.

Old 10-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8621 Times on 3735 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

OK, now I have to go find the Windex and paper towels!!!

Do you guys know how HARD it is to get a mouthful of Diet Dr. Pepper off a computer monitor???

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 10-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #23

I don't do it, but I'm not at all opposed to it. Its a great way for us to see who the morons are. We can't make them all wear special shirts or something, so let them wear pants half way down their legs. And as stated earlier, they can't run. No chance for them to outrun me to the ammo.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:43 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 103 Times on 63 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
Two things my granny demanded EVERY "true" man have. She EXPECTED HER grandsons to have 'em, would even check periodically. One was a BELT and two was a "hanky" or as others would call them a kerchief or even known as a snot rag. I go nowhere to this day without either.

My eldest used to (Notice i said "USED to") sag his pants. Until one time up at the Christmas party at my moms house with a house full of strangers (to him) he strutted thru the kitchen with his pants half down and she pantsed him...got him good, not just the pants but his boxers as well, there he stood in front of god and everyone with his junk on display, red in the face like a woodpecker in the head. That cured THAT problem!
Lol...

I can't stand it when guys dress like that. Guys walking around with sagging pants immediately become less attractive...seriously, I will not date a man who wears his pants halfway down to his knees.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 AM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I smacked a 15 year old boy across the back cheeks with a boat paddle in the Sportsman's Warehouse. He was at the gun counter (like he's even old enough to buy), was leaning over it, with a hole in his boxers and pants completely below his A$$. So I walked up to the second floor, grabbed a boat paddle, walked back down and smacked him. They asked him to leave. Then they asked me why I did it, I said "someone needs too, and it's not like his mama's going to"
Gotta love y'all Mississippi fellers! You just earned 10 extra style points in my book.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #26
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6956 Times on 4186 Posts
Likes Given: 8363

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I smacked a 15 year old boy across the back cheeks with a boat paddle in the Sportsman's Warehouse. He was at the gun counter (like he's even old enough to buy), was leaning over it, with a hole in his boxers and pants completely below his A$$. So I walked up to the second floor, grabbed a boat paddle, walked back down and smacked him. They asked him to leave. Then they asked me why I did it, I said "someone needs too, and it's not like his mama's going to"
You're lucky his Mama didn't press battery charges against you. LOL

Last edited by winds-of-change; 10-24-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:32 AM   #27

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

It's ROFL time to watch these idiots try and climb the stairs!

Old 10-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDbeej View Post
The practice of wearing your jeans/pants low began in prisons. ...
Sagging began in prison, where oversized uniforms were issued without belts to prevent suicide and their use as weapons...

I had heard that the "sagging" look was prison advertising for "availible".
This is what i have heard & read. I did see a comment on some prison documentary from an older inmate who interpretted the saggers as "available".

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #29

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
You're lucky his Mama didn't press batter charges against you. LOL
It's a wonder I haven't been charged with something really. I've started making a habit of this kind of stuff.
I took my belt to my own in WalMart, and a man said he was gonna call the cops on me for child abuse. So I took my belt to him too...
Then it dawned on me what I just did, so I grabbed my kid and ran.

Old 10-24-2011, 01:24 PM   #30
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8621 Times on 3735 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

[

Quote:
You're lucky his Mama didn't press batter charges against you. LOL
It's Sportsman's Warehouse. Batter mix is over on aisle 22, with the rest of the cooking/grilling stuff. Look for the House Autry batter mix, goes good on fish.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt