Pants down rant
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pants down rant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Pants down rant

So...I go to my favorite c-store for coffee (where the little chica hits on me) for coffee...

And OF COURSE four little turd hood rats are walking around with their pants so far down their butt cracks are hanging out like pencil holders and their boxer shorts are visible to the bottom of their butts.

UGH.

Am I just wrong, insensitive to style, or am I just old fashioned because I want to grab each and every one of them, and give them a wedgie so high their daddies (IF they know who their daddies are) will scream in pain?

Is it just me?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2011, 05:47 AM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

My last year as an FTO I even had a noob fresh from the academy wearing his uniform trousers slung low on his hips, and his duty belt was similarly low slung...if he had tried to draw his gun, he'd have done a pull up, not out.

I told him he better get into proper uniform Ifreakinmediately, or I would wash his ass straight out of the department...yes an FTO could do it during the first year...no questions asked.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

It's not just you. I HATE sagging pants. It's stupid. It's funny to watch the wannabe gangstas walk around and either hold on to their pants or pull them up every 2 seconds though.

normal_demotiv_pic_8961-sagging.jpg  

Old 10-23-2011, 07:40 AM   #4
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2969 Times on 1712 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

That is a way to get attention. Obviously you have never worn your pants that way.

Next time you see that, copy them. If management gets upset, point out that equal rights apply to all.

Make sure you don't have brown spots

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 10-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
CGO

Liked 11 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 47

While living in CA I seen a guy trying his best to run from the cops. He had one hand holding up his pants as he ran. He let go and his pants fell down around his ankles. That's when he hit the sidewalk face first and knocked himself out. I starting LMAO. The stupid idiot deserved it.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
That is a way to get attention. Obviously you have never worn your pants that way.

Next time you see that, copy them. If management gets upset, point out that equal rights apply to all.

Make sure you don't have brown spots
The brown spots might help your point.

I never understood the point of wearing your pants that way unless you wanted to look like a total moron.

What I think is really funny is when they run and try to hold their pants up. Better yet is when(true story) one of these clowns robs a place and gets chased. He ends up getting caught because he can't run due to his pants being around his knees!

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 10-23-2011, 01:18 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

As stated, their easier to catch and makes for a very, high-profiled visable target for a boot in the azz.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 10-23-2011, 01:27 PM   #8

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

No Azlawman, its not just you and its surely not because of your age. Im 27 and i absolutely hate it, too. I think its totally disgusting that i have to see some jackasses asscrack and/or boxers everytime i go in walmart or stop for gas. I cant stand to go without a belt even when my pants fit.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 10-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #9

Liked 413 Times on 227 Posts

I live in a small town in Arkansas and there's a lot kids here who dress like that and drive around listening to loud rap music with there hats crooked! and I like to talk to them and politely let them know they are white and live in a town of 5000 people and look like dumb ass they occasionally get mad but hey if there mom and dads won't tell them these things, then I fell as though someone should and hey why not me.

let the bullets do the talking!

Old 10-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #10

Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts

The practice of wearing your jeans/pants low began in prisons. It is just another fad or statement of social rebellion of the next generation. Long hair on guys, rock and roll, tatoos and motorcycles, its all the same just a different execution.

Behind the indecency laws may be the real issue — the hip-hop style itself, which critics say is worn as a badge of delinquency, with its distinctive walk conveying thuggish swagger and a disrespect for authority. Also at work is the larger issue of freedom of expression and the questions raised when fashion moves from being merely objectionable to illegal.

Sagging began in prison, where oversized uniforms were issued without belts to prevent suicide and their use as weapons. The style spread through rappers and music videos, from the ghetto to the suburbs and around the world.
By NIKO KOPPEL
Published: August 30, 2007 New York Times

I had heard that the "sagging" look was prison advertising for "availible". I have not seen anything to support this thought but I have no issue with this theory with employees who are sagging.