Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Pants down rant (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/pants-down-rant-50386/)

ArizonaLawman 10-23-2011 05:44 AM

Pants down rant

So...I go to my favorite c-store for coffee (where the little chica hits on me) for coffee...

And OF COURSE four little turd hood rats are walking around with their pants so far down their butt cracks are hanging out like pencil holders and their boxer shorts are visible to the bottom of their butts.

UGH.

Am I just wrong, insensitive to style, or am I just old fashioned because I want to grab each and every one of them, and give them a wedgie so high their daddies (IF they know who their daddies are) will scream in pain?

Is it just me?

ArizonaLawman 10-23-2011 05:47 AM

My last year as an FTO I even had a noob fresh from the academy wearing his uniform trousers slung low on his hips, and his duty belt was similarly low slung...if he had tried to draw his gun, he'd have done a pull up, not out.

I told him he better get into proper uniform Ifreakinmediately, or I would wash his ass straight out of the department...yes an FTO could do it during the first year...no questions asked.

texaswoodworker 10-23-2011 06:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It's not just you. I HATE sagging pants. It's stupid. It's funny to watch the wannabe gangstas walk around and either hold on to their pants or pull them up every 2 seconds though. :D

danf_fl 10-23-2011 07:40 AM

That is a way to get attention. Obviously you have never worn your pants that way.

Next time you see that, copy them. If management gets upset, point out that equal rights apply to all.

Make sure you don't have brown spots :)

CGO 10-23-2011 12:12 PM

While living in CA I seen a guy trying his best to run from the cops. He had one hand holding up his pants as he ran. He let go and his pants fell down around his ankles. That's when he hit the sidewalk face first and knocked himself out. I starting LMAO. The stupid idiot deserved it.

spittinfire 10-23-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 608215)
That is a way to get attention. Obviously you have never worn your pants that way.

Next time you see that, copy them. If management gets upset, point out that equal rights apply to all.

Make sure you don't have brown spots :)

The brown spots might help your point. :D

I never understood the point of wearing your pants that way unless you wanted to look like a total moron.

What I think is really funny is when they run and try to hold their pants up. Better yet is when(true story) one of these clowns robs a place and gets chased. He ends up getting caught because he can't run due to his pants being around his knees!

IGETEVEN 10-23-2011 01:18 PM

As stated, their easier to catch and makes for a very, high-profiled visable target for a boot in the azz. :rolleyes:

dragunovsks 10-23-2011 01:27 PM

No Azlawman, its not just you and its surely not because of your age. Im 27 and i absolutely hate it, too. I think its totally disgusting that i have to see some jackasses asscrack and/or boxers everytime i go in walmart or stop for gas. I cant stand to go without a belt even when my pants fit.

griffin81 10-23-2011 01:52 PM

I live in a small town in Arkansas and there's a lot kids here who dress like that and drive around listening to loud rap music with there hats crooked! and I like to talk to them and politely let them know they are white and live in a town of 5000 people and look like dumb ass they occasionally get mad but hey if there mom and dads won't tell them these things, then I fell as though someone should and hey why not me.

let the bullets do the talking!

WDbeej 10-23-2011 02:19 PM

The practice of wearing your jeans/pants low began in prisons. It is just another fad or statement of social rebellion of the next generation. Long hair on guys, rock and roll, tatoos and motorcycles, its all the same just a different execution.

Behind the indecency laws may be the real issue the hip-hop style itself, which critics say is worn as a badge of delinquency, with its distinctive walk conveying thuggish swagger and a disrespect for authority. Also at work is the larger issue of freedom of expression and the questions raised when fashion moves from being merely objectionable to illegal.

Sagging began in prison, where oversized uniforms were issued without belts to prevent suicide and their use as weapons. The style spread through rappers and music videos, from the ghetto to the suburbs and around the world.
By NIKO KOPPEL
Published: August 30, 2007 New York Times

I had heard that the "sagging" look was prison advertising for "availible". I have not seen anything to support this thought:rolleyes: but I have no issue with this theory with employees who are sagging.