Originally Posted by TWMIM
Ahhhhh!!!! Effin epic! Can't believe we did that and survived!
It started off not being received well, but then everyone was glued to the updates... LOL
So, here's the plan as I see.
1) Bump Mosin. I can take care of that.
2) Post some more information here for general consumption to see if anyone else wants to tag along (i.e. get suckered in on the suffering) with us on the 28 day journey.
3) Pick a date we start, I was thinking Monday the 24th for me because I can shop this weekend, but we can delay based on interest. We do a weigh in or a measurement of your target area, something as a baseline.
4) New EPIC thread in the Bunker, Dear Diary Stylez, where we discuss what we eat, how we feel, what side effects we are going through, withdrawls, the whole gambit.
5) Finish off the 28 day sprint, hopefully alive, with a weigh in or measurement taking to see the effects and pass sentence on how hard it is, how effective it is and if it works for us personally in a working, daily life.
Anyone want to co-chair the plan? Alter it? Second it?