Pakistan Orders Troops to Fire On U.S. - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Pakistan Orders Troops to Fire On U.S.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 PM   #21
J_B
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Our response should then be........

Old 09-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #22

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
Pakistan will bitch and moan, but they know the deal.

"Achmed, are those American troops I see crossing the border?"
"Why....yes they are, Abdul!"
"Okay, you ride the donkey halfway back to camp, and light these firecrackers just like I showed you. In twenty minutes, we'll catch up to you, we'll all return to camp together and claim a great victory for Allah."

LMAO! Achmen and Abdul....the brown stuff stuck between the camels hooves...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 09-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #23

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
RL - With your service to country already under the belt, I would be glad to act as a spotter for you and fund half the Chey Tac .408 with the Intervention System to make sure the job gets done right. I've never known a Marine that couldn't shoot. We just need "approval" to avoid charges....

I am telling you, reach out and whack a few fools who think they are "safe" behind the borders and watch ranks close in a hurry. Suddenly the short range "attack and gets" will have to become LURPs and anyone with any history knowledge knows the body count on that kind of operation.

JD
I'd be thrilled to have you there - and with a nice new Chey Tac .408, I would do it for free! Let the Corp. supply a month's worth of LURP rations , cammies, and ammo, and I would be a happy camper. Hell, I'd even buy my own airfare to Afghanistan!
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 09-18-2008, 04:56 AM   #24

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 5

They may technically be "friends", but they weren't worth a damn in Somalia, and thanks to Bill Clinton putting THEM in the lead following the ass-whupping they took, OUR guys were held up and lost significant opportunities to smash Aidid's forces.
Yes, American troops and SPECWAR forces played second-fiddle to the Pakis on Clinton's orders. I know that as well as I know that the Paki commander was banging a 14-15 y/o girl with very few teeth damned near nightly when he should have been fighting. (He really was.)

Old 09-18-2008, 06:22 AM   #25

This back and forth BS with Pakistan is getting on my nerves. There isn't definite proof yet but most likely Bin Laden is hiding in the mountains out there. Screw them bomb the hell out of that worthless country once and for all and let’s find Bin Laden and kill him. Let’s pulverize them just like we did to Iraq in 93.

Old 09-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #26

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Ha, the pakistanis are well equipped! That's funny. Are they as 'well equipped' as the Iraqi military? We all know what happened then, a ground war that was supposed to take 3 weeks, took 100 hours. If we had to, we'd walk right across the Pakistani army just like we did with the Iraqi army. We are the most technologically advanced military in the world. We have M-1 tanks that can take RPG hits and continue to fight, we have gear to fight at night and can see through smoke and heavy fog and still kill the bad guys. Plus we have the best trained people.

We would kick ass in Pakistan.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 09-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragunovsks View Post
Ha, the pakistanis are well equipped! That's funny. Are they as 'well equipped' as the Iraqi military? We all know what happened then, a ground war that was supposed to take 3 weeks, took 100 hours. If we had to, we'd walk right across the Pakistani army just like we did with the Iraqi army. We are the most technologically advanced military in the world. We have M-1 tanks that can take RPG hits and continue to fight, we have gear to fight at night and can see through smoke and heavy fog and still kill the bad guys. Plus we have the best trained people.

We would kick ass in Pakistan.
Listen doppy the US just sold them 180 F16 Fighting Falcons with all the kit that goes with them to suppliment their exisiting airforce which isn't a bunch of camel jockies. Guess who trained their pilots? They are armed in considerable depth and with modern equipment, and as Pioneer has already pointed out they have a nuclear capability. With your judgement and view on foreign policy and international relations I'm sure we would all be in a better position next year....dohhh!

Old 09-18-2008, 08:21 PM   #28

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Exactly why we should stop selling or giving or **** to other countries. I can see selling some tanks and other equipment to Britian or Germany but why sell fighter planes to a country that is known to us to harbor terrorists (or at least make no effort to get rid of them).

I knew we occasionally sold them tanks and rifles and other gear but I didn't realize we sold them a bunch of our planes. Predator UAV's flying non-stop seek and destroy missions over the border would take care of anyone coming or going. Or did our government already sell those to Pakistan also?

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 09-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #29

We never sell even our allies the exact equivalent of what we use in advanced weaponry .

In the first Gulf War our allies that had F15's were using the older D models of the plane while we were using the upgraded F15 E models .

Does anyone here not watch and read the news and pay attention to details ?

O and Boris Russia no more got their Ass kicked in Afghanistan than we did in Vietnam .

Both were conflicts with rag tag bands facing superpowers that simply didn't fight the wars in the same manner they fought in WWII with an unwavering desire to win no matter what the cost .

America , China and Russia are the only 3 Superpowers that could wipe any other nation off the map if they wanted to and they wouldn't honestly need to resort to dipping into their arsenals of weapons of mass destruction .

Old 09-19-2008, 07:23 AM   #30

You can call it anything you like if it makes you feel better about the out come, in both conflicts (and also for the British in conflicts gone by) the opposition achieved their goals to have the invader leave, as they see it. That would seem to be a victory by any yardstick you wish to use.

Although I must agree with you on many of the subjects you post, you are right here in respect that people although have no conventional army, who have the support of the population, fighting on their own soil with an unshakeable belief that God is on their side, give them a huge advantage over the invader. In my view compromises have to be made, as they have in some areas of Iraq, these people have a feudal mentality the big stick doesn't matter how big simply will not work.

Oh from what I understand the F16's bought by the Pakistani's have current avionics and ordanance, this is new equipment not surplus..... The other option they had was the new French Raphael but the F16 won it on support and logistics.............