The Pacific Northwest trail kicked my rear. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

The Pacific Northwest trail kicked my rear.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 06:10 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Chris, Congrats to you and your brother for taking on the Pacific Northwest trail. Did you hike the entire 1200 miles? Pacific Northwest Trail Association

Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Chris, Congrats to you and your brother for taking on the Pacific Northwest trail. Did you hike the entire 1200 miles? Pacific Northwest Trail Association
No, we were only out for three days. We hiked in a bit, set up a base camp, then hiked out with lighter packs. I have a career and a family that would not allow me to make that journey right now even if I wanted to. It was a great escape for a few days though.

Old 08-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #13

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Something I have always wanted to do before I can't!! Guess I had better get in shape!

Old 08-05-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@fidelisarms View Post
No, we were only out for three days. We hiked in a bit, set up a base camp, then hiked out with lighter packs. I have a career and a family that would not allow me to make that journey right now even if I wanted to. It was a great escape for a few days though.
Take vacation and pack up the wife and kids. Some of my earliest memories are of backpacking with my brother and parents.

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.