"The Pacific" (miniseries)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > "The Pacific" (miniseries)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1155 Times on 692 Posts
Likes Given: 364

Default "The Pacific" (miniseries)

Just in case anyone wants to watch this and does not have HBO. My wife just told me and I am at this moment watching The Pacific on T101 on Directv. I don't know if they are going to show all the episodes or just a teaser preview(I hope not) but just thought I would share.

The Pacific is produced by Tom Hanks who also produced Band of Brothers, if The Pacific is anything like Band of Brothers then obviously it is a must watch. BoB should be required viewing IMO, it's just that damned good. If you have not seen it, well you should have and get off your ass and go rent it or buy it, it's worth every penny.

"Good people drink good beer."
Hunter S. Thompson

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

i have a 46 inch plasma and the Pacific in HD is awesome. I am a huge military and history buff so this is a great show. Band of Brothers showed us the army in Europe, now we see the Marines in the Pacific. Love it!!!! I'm Air Force blue through and through but Semper Fi to all the marines who ever served and continue to serve......They are all my brothers in arms

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 03-21-2010, 07:04 AM   #3

It started out okay. I think it will be a good series too. It never ceases to amaze me how many new and unique ways we will come up with, just to kill one another. My heartfelt gratitude and condolences goes out to anyone involved in any aspect of that conflict. You are patriots and heroes in my book.

"Liberty cannot be caged into a charter and handed on ready-made to the next generation. Each generation must recreate liberty for its own times. Whether or not we establish freedom rests with ourselves."

- Florence Ellinwood Allen -