Overwhelmed, thankful, Deeply touched
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Overwhelmed, thankful, Deeply touched

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Overwhelmed, thankful, Deeply touched

People, I just don't have the words. I have never seen such an out pouring of concern, kindness, generosity, and I am at a loss here. PM's asking what they can do, saying here take this, just tell me what to do. Christ, guys you are all to much. With people like you, the AMERICAN spirit is not dead. In this economy, I know many are having it hard, yet you want to give. I know it is not enough, and never will be, because all I have is Thank You to all. May you be blessed a thousand times for what is in your hearts. That is all I can say. I hope a MOD will sticky this. I do not want any of you to forget it. This is poorly written. The point is just Thanks.
Bob

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3488 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Thanks for this Bobby - I have said for awhile now that we have some of the best guys on the Interwebz as members here.

Great firearms knowledge, big hearts, sharp minds and a willingness to discuss, debate and share.

The members here take Selfless Service to God and Country seriously and what you have experienced, this outpouring, is our great members way of reaching out and helping those that have already given more than their share.

God Speed One and All!

JD

Newest Threads