Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > For our LEO's...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Default For our LEO's...

I don't know why, but I found this pretty funny... reminds me of the opening scene From "The Goonies."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8b_1358196166

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2013, 02:48 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Haha that was awesome

~CZ SP-01 Shadow
~Glock 23 Gen 4
~Glock 19 Gen4 FDE
~Sig P6
~Sig P238
~Sig Mosquito
~S&W 686+ Talo 3"
~Sig M400 Enhanced
~Ruger 10/22 Target

Old 01-15-2013, 03:41 AM   #3

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

why do people sit and video record s**t that is on their tv?

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-15-2013, 04:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
why do people sit and video record s**t that is on their tv?
I was thinking that very same thing..but then I realized that the chase was obviously in his neighborhood. He probably started filming when he saw the chase was a few blocks from his home...

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #5

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

That was crazy! Lol!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

Old 01-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #6

I'll just drop this here...LOL

Old 01-21-2013, 03:15 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2716 Times on 1592 Posts
Likes Given: 16662

911-........?

911 Operator-Yes , can I help you?

ME- No , by the time you get here , all you'll need is chalk and the coroner ,
just wanted some-one to scream at , BYE.........!

Last edited by dango; 01-21-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:52 AM   #8
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6636 Times on 4015 Posts
Likes Given: 7894

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
I don't know why, but I found this pretty funny... reminds me of the opening scene From "The Goonies."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8b_1358196166
In 2003, my neighbor's son was killed in a helicopter crash in Iraq. (Brian Slavenas) For two weeks there were TV reporters all over our block. One couldn't leave the house without reporters coming to ask you what you knew about Brian. It was weird to be watching TV and seeing a reporter doing her report and to look out the window and see the same, exactly thing. Very weird, indeed.

I felt so sorry for the family. It's like they were held captive by the media. We neighbors brought them groceries, picked up their mail, brought their trash cans to and from the curb as they couldn't go out without being converged on. They did hold some news conferences and they were very excellent ones. Brian's Dad is still my neighbor and he's one helluva man with a great, long history. Someday I'll bore you all with it. He was born in Lithuania, came to the US in the midst of Lithuanian civil unrest and has served our country well, as has his 3 sons. He said people born and raised here have no idea how well we have it as we've never experienced living in a worn torn country.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 01-21-2013, 07:23 AM   #9

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

He said people born and raised here have no idea how well we have it as we've never experienced living in a worn torn country.
This is what makes so many veterans so mad about people in our country too. Its that people have no frickin clue what it is we see daily in some god forsaken hell hole and then come home to people talking about how there isn't enough food for them to eat or how no one cares about them. Try telling that to a 8 yo orphan on the streets of Bagdad, Kuwait City, Mogadishu, Mumbai, Cairo, or any other such city and they will laugh at you.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:28 AM   #10

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

my wife had the sh!t scared out of her one afternoon, i was at home and the dispatcher calls me. she tells me that there is a burglary in progress at a residence that is about 4 miles away from my house and i am the closest one to it "i live right off the main highway". i hurried and suited up and as i was rushing out the door,my wife tells me that she is gonna lay down and take a nap. i start running hot toward the residence and the dispatcher comes on the radio and tells me that the suspects have just got into their vehicle and fled the scene heading in my direction. as i was almost to the residence the vehicle matching the description flew past me. i did a 180° and started after them and the chase was on. one of my partners come across the radio and said that he was almost to me about to pass my house. i tell him to block the suspects at the intersection in front of my house and we would shut them down. as i topped the hill i could see my buddy off on the north side of the road,patrol car sideways blocking the westbound lane. so the suspects had three avenues, stop, revene off the road to the left and probably take out my partner, or go right into my yard. he decides to try and run over my partner and as my buddy dodges the truck he fires several times at the truck " remember, right in front of my house and my bedroom faces the highway,only about 20ft from it". the truck continues eastbound about 3 more miles and tries to turn north on a dirtroad. i PIT the truck sending it down a ditch, through a barbwire fence,then back onto the roadway. he tries to regain control so i hit him again this time disabling the truck. the driver jumps out and tries to be combative............and the "minimal" amount of force is used to take the suspect into custody.

my wife said that she was laying in bed, then heard sirens,tires screeching, then several gunshots. she said that she rolled out of bed,hit the floor and ran to the front door but we had already gone by.

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

axxe55 Likes This