Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > our animals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default our animals

As I was trying to figure out how to post pictures and reading the thread I found it hilarious that one of the guys explaining it had pictures of his pictures on there as an example and had a cat folder. I am glad I am not the only one. So, after paging through 6 pages and not seeing a thread I thought I would try to use what i learned and try to post a pic. Now watch, it won't work. I am tryin to post the before and after of one of my cats...the before being what got her brought home from the pound and the after bein what a b!!@h she is now, lol. If so, the dogs are next. Hope it works.

Marines come in two sizes, Dobermans and Rottweillers. Skinny and mean and big and mean!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2009, 03:49 AM   #2

DANG, those pics are big. They were cell phone pics I think? Oops.

Marines come in two sizes, Dobermans and Rottweillers. Skinny and mean and big and mean!

Old 05-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridnhood View Post
DANG, those pics are big. They were cell phone pics I think? Oops.
Geeze, what cell phone do you have? My Sony Ericsson has a little 2 MP camera on it and it sucks compared to those pictures.

Those are my 2 little critters.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:31 AM   #4

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Hope the arthritis is better before the block leave ends.

Old 05-23-2009, 05:54 AM   #5

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
Geeze, what cell phone do you have? My Sony Ericsson has a little 2 MP camera on it and it sucks compared to those pictures.

Those are my 2 little critters.
Cute kids Matt!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #6

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Lazaro & Moya

Lazaro

Moya
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 05-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #7

ummm, i have an htc touch pro. at least thats what sprint calls it. otjer companies have it now under other names. its windows based. am usin it now to see the pics of the other "critters#. cute. tomorrow i will post the dogs.

Old 05-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #8

Default the rest of the critters

Here they are...the brats.

Old 05-25-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5622 Times on 3304 Posts
Likes Given: 4704

Nice pics; i love kitties. If i can get into photobucket, i'll post some of mine.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redridnhood View Post
As I was trying to figure out how to post pictures and reading the thread I found it hilarious that one of the guys explaining it had pictures of his pictures on there as an example and had a cat folder. I am glad I am not the only one. So, after paging through 6 pages and not seeing a thread I thought I would try to use what i learned and try to post a pic. Now watch, it won't work. I am tryin to post the before and after of one of my cats...the before being what got her brought home from the pound and the after bein what a b!!@h she is now, lol. If so, the dogs are next. Hope it works.
Um, is that that gay dude from Will and Grace? Dude, stick that pic in photoshop before you post that, or at least put "NSFW".