Other gun apps - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Other gun apps

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1103 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
If you cant find what you need on here then i dont think that any forum can help you out. I dont see the disorganized part that you are taking about.
QFT!

I think its just overwhelming for someone thats new. I remember that feeling, thats for sure. In addition, I have never used the FTF App so maybe thats the issue?

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #12

Liked 57 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrich
IM on my iphone and using this app. Are there any more or other gun apps that have discussions or questions that i can ask n learn more??
You are a junior member with six posts. I advise to take some time to get to know the site. Theres a lot on here that you wont find anywere else and some of the most genious people out there.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #13

Liked 57 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

QFT!

I think its just overwhelming for someone thats new. I remember that feeling, thats for sure. In addition, I have never used the FTF App so maybe thats the issue?
The app is acualy a lot (LOT) easier to use than the website.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #14

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigByrd47119

QFT!

What is QFT?

forumrunner_20120101_142235.jpg

The app is easier to use, it uses columns.

Old 01-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Come on guys. Just cause he wants to look at other things doesn't mean he won't be on here. Nothing wrong with wanting to explore more options.

I have an iPhone as well. I have ballistics apps. The cabelas app and one called Small arms. Small arms is awesome it's like an encyclopedia for guns. It did cost like a buck or two but was well worth it. Has tons of information for all the guns. Has photos and connects you to wikipedia for additional information.

Old 01-01-2012, 10:44 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoooth308
Come on guys. Just cause he wants to look at other things doesn't mean he won't be on here. Nothing wrong with wanting to explore more options.

I have an iPhone as well. I have ballistics apps. The cabelas app and one called Small arms. Small arms is awesome it's like an encyclopedia for guns. It did cost like a buck or two but was well worth it. Has tons of information for all the guns. Has photos and connects you to wikipedia for additional information.
Exactly - even FTF sent out an email talking about a partnership with Glock Forum. I love Firearmstalk but there is always other options.