Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > On Order!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 04:42 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Congrats Panda, heck I'd take the day off and set at your FFL all day to get your hands on your first the moment it is available.
The timing could not be better! I AM off tomorrow, and I got by meager state tax return,sixty some dollars, so if it doesn't get there too late to do "all the paperwork", I'll be there!!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-07-2011, 04:53 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 111 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Congrats on the new pistola, and get out of that state. Plenty of room in AZ, and I know a few places always hiring.